Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Omentie of Linyenwa

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Who: Word of a meeting would spread slowly throughout the kingdom, exclusively to the Elves. Moor, Silver and Wood Elves are all invited but the inclusion of other races is frowned upon, though an Elf may bring a friend to merely observe.

*Snip*
If you decide your character hasn't heard about it that's kind of a personal RP decision you make. See the above. Staff and players have used this very kind of thing as an announcement rather regularly and everyone just "knows". Yeah its kind of shaky logic as opposed to being told in legitmate RP but so was suddenly having the entire server be drawn to any event. We know most players just show up at events with never being RPly told about it, we go because we know OOC and that it will be more fun than normal everyday RP. Plus stuff happens at them.

Also more on topic did Ashna remove herself from the running?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Not too bad~ Would be nice to join- but she trusts in decisions given. Yis! (mwha)
I.e: Run before the fires start.

Torviin could always enter for Silver Elf stuff, but political neutrality 'aaaay

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't want to cause a mass derailing with a rant, so i'll simply ask people to please stop misdirecting their frustrations towards Jstar and these events.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I don't want to cause a mass derailing with a rant, so i'll simply ask people to please stop misdirecting their frustrations towards Jstar and these events.
But...the frustrations that I'm assuming you're talking about are about these events? I mean, cluttering the thread with stuff unrelated is uncool, yeah; but if the issue is with the event, then the event thread is one place to put whatever.
Is this for the elven council? Do I vote here?
There's a post explaining it somewhere. The voting place is on the server-

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Is this for the elven council? Do I vote here?
Okay ladies and gentlemen, voting will commence for the members of the Council of Elves in approximately eleven hours times.
In light of the comments made on this thread and after some self-reflection, I have devised a relatively meta-proof way for people to vote IC.

Now, in order to submit a vote, players will have to find a book and quill. Within said book, they will have to write the following:

1st line: Who they're voting for

2nd line: Their character's full name

3rd line: In brackets, their forum name and their account name

Players should then sign the book as they would normally. After you have done that however, you should use the /book rpsign command while holding the relevant book. The book should then have your current nickname on the book above your player name when you hover over it in your inventory. Players will then have to take the book and deposit it in the correct booth in Ilirea.

Players are reminded that you can only vote once per character and a character can only vote for their own sub-race candidate (Forest Elves can only vote for the Forest Elven Council Member, for example). Candidates cannot vote for themselves. If a player wishes to vote, the voting character should be on the Elven Census (you can register to be on the census at any-time). If you wish to have another character vote, simply change your nickname and sign another book using the above methods. Please make sure to deposit the book in the correct booth.

You can get to Ilirea easily from any Dockmaster. If you have any issues or questions, let me know!

View attachment 68557 View attachment 68556
There ya' go.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
But...the frustrations that I'm assuming you're talking about are about these events? I mean, cluttering the thread with stuff unrelated is uncool, yeah; but if the issue is with the event, then the event thread is one place to put whatever.-
The frustration has been misdirected towards Jstar, who's not at fault for these frustrations (hence, misdirected). I again, do not want to rant or derail the thread, so i'l leave it at that.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

Also I totes voted as it would take a minor miracle to change Azure's opinion on the Silver Elf vote. Though I may do some campaign posters for this IC. Haven't decided.