Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OUT DATED] Coopershire

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Disclaimer: This region no longer exists! Applicants will not be accepted, I advise you look elsewhere for your characters. :)

cooltext1914209949.png

Coopershire 3.png
History: Coopershire is a small Halfling village that was once called Lydel. After the death of Habin Lydel the town slowly became abandon and fell into disarray. After some time the town was taken in by House Stirling who had begun constructing a great trade city just a short distance up the river Tam called Tambry. The lord of House Stirling then turned the town over to Alexander Silversand in hopes that he could help revitalize the Halfling community and renamed it Coopershire.

Coopershire 2.png
Description: Coopershire is a peaceful village just south of Tambry. The village is owned by House Stirling and is ran by Count Alexander Silversand. The town still has many inhabitants and businesses that remained from when it was called Lydel. There once stood a mighty tree in the center of the village but it has been struck down by lightning when the town fell to nothing.

The main Goddess worshiped in Coopershire is the Goddess Shalherana. Soon Alex hopes that with her blessing he can spark new life in the village and also the Halfling community. He plans many things to come soon to come! There is also a house of Vermella situated near the back of the village. Coopershire allows the worship of any good or neutral gods.

The town accepts all races but primarily Halflings. This is meant to be a peaceful place for people to live out their lives. The inhabitants of Coopershire should never need to feel the need to defend themselves while in town. All violence in the region is strictly prohibited!

Coopershire 4.png
Rules!:
1. Violence is not allowed within the region! The only exception to this being if a violent character tries to escape punishment by entering the region, which is against the server rules.
2. Players who own a house/business must remain slightly active RPly in the region. I understand that you will want to RP elsewhere and this is fine! But I am trying to keep friendly peaceful Roleplayers in the region.
3. If a player goes inactive fore more than 2 months without notifying the region owner and/or the !Absence Thread! their house and belongings become forfeit to the region. Pretty self explanatory. If you go absent without notification your house and belongings can be taken away. The items put into community storage and the house given to another player.
4. No stealing or griefing. Simply do not take what is not yours, do not break what is not yours, and do not go in someone's house unless invited in by the owner.
5. All server rules apply. This is obvious but I felt I needed to point it out. Make sure you have read through the >>Kings Law!<<

Coopershire 1.png

Application for Residence:
In Game Name:
Character Name:
Race:
Promise to Obey the Rules?:

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Houses and Residents!:

Coopershire Mayor.pngResident: Alexander Silversand @BrianAT16
Location: Located on the path further into town. It is situacted between Elfa's Workshop and the House of Vermella. Not far from the town hall.

Coopershire Lydel.png

Resident: Lydel's @Ddaug02

Coopershire 8.png

Resident: Vacant

Coopershire 9.png

Occupation
: Open
Location: It is at the end of the path heading north from the square. Just past the House of Vermella.
Coopershire 5.png

Location: Is located on the River Tam its self. This house is located on the same side of the River that Coopershire is. Perfect for those who wish to be part of the community but still have privacy.

Coopershire 6.png

Resident: Caydense & her daughter Tisiphone @Caydenite1 @hcraig
Location: This house is also located on the River Tam. But on the opposite side from the last.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Businesses:
Coppershire Lab.png

Name: Coopershire Laboratory
Owner: (Looking for a Alchemist, botanist)
Description: The laboratory is used to test various plants. It is open to the community of Coopershire but all people who enter must be cleared by Alex himself. It is located across the bridge opposite of Coopershire.

Coopershire APS.png
Name: Alteran Postal Service
Owner: Athryl @IceandFire
Description: The APS is used to send letters and other things all across the continent and is always very quick about their deliveries! It is the first building on left as you enter the square in Coopershire.

Coopershire Library.png

Name: Coopershire Library
Owner: Aura @ApothecaryFairy
Description: The library is packed with informational tomes. (IC) It is located off the path to the left just before you enter Coopershire.

Coopershire Inn.png
Name: Half-Way Inn
Owner: (Looking for an innkeeper)
Description: The Half-Way Inn is always prepared with a warm meal, a cold drink and a comfy bed for the wary traveler. It is located on the west side of the square, just past the APS.

Coopershire Tea.png

Name: Tea Parlor
Owner: Nireth Alec @Lady Alec
Description: The Tea Parlor is a nice place to stop and relax with a warm cup of tea. It is not yet open but will be soon. It is located on the north side of the square. To the right of the main entrance into Coopershire.

Coopershire Workshop.png
Name: Elfa's Workshop
Owner: Elfa Hansdotter @Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Description: Elfa is a tinkerer and can help you create anything from small items up to armor its self! She can also repair any and all tools you may have. Her shop is located on the west side just off the main square.

Coopershire 10.png
Name: Coopershire Forge
Owner: Eoin @occ98
Description: The forge is the public place you can go to request anything be made. It is located on the far west. Along the path over the hill close to the farms.

Coopershire Vermella.png

Name: House of Vermella
Owner: Elfa Hansdotter and Salheira Rain-River @Gaby
Description: The house of Vermella is a public worship place for Vermellans. All are welcome in its walls. It is located off the main path to the left after you pass the Town Hall.

Coopershire Town.png
Name: Town Hall
Owner: Alexander Silversand @BrianAT16
Description: This building is used as the public meeting place for the community to just talk or adress their concerns. All are permitted within its walls unless told otherwise. It is located on the right off the main path, just past Elfa's Workshop and the Mayor's house..

Last edited:

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
In Game Name: HDsnowleopard
Character Name: Aura
Race: A very small forest elf
Promise to Obey the Rules?: Absolutely!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
In Game Name: HDsnowleopard
Character Name: Aura
Race: A very small forest elf
Promise to Obey the Rules?: Absolutely!
Heya!
The Alchemist Botanist position has been OOCly reserved for another- But the Librarian position is still open!
I can try to hope on the server right now so we can RP and get you set up in town if you are available.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also on another note we have an event this Friday!
The opening festival.
We are still in need of a few workers for the fair so check it out-
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/coopershire-festival-peaceful.32095/
(Shameless advertising)​

Lianeh

Noble of Altera
In Game Name: iPadHD
Character Name: Pipperson Oldfur
Race: Halfling
Occupation: Blacksmith, would appreciate to own the Blacksmith spot.
Promise to Obey the Rules?: Most certainly! :)

Caydenite1

Villager
In Game Name: heatheking98
Character Name: Caydense
Race: Human
Occupation: Could work as a farmer but primarily has a desire to write. Also considering opening something such as a fortune teller's shop.
Promise to Obey the Rules?: Yes

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
In Game Name: heatheking98
Character Name: Caydense
Occupation: Could work as a farmer but primarily has a desire to write. Also considering opening something such as a fortune teller's shop.
Oh neat! We do need someone to farm our wheat and such. Also we can work something out about the shop.
I will try to come find you soon when I am less busy. :)

hcraig

Villager
In Game Name: HCraig888
Character Name: Tisiphone (tis for short)
Occupation: Is just a young girl but caydense is her mother so she could help her work, character herself is only just 11

occ98

Villager
In Game Name: occ98
Character Name: Eoin

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Oh my. lots of applications!
In Game Name: HCraig888
Character Name: Tisiphone (tis for short)
Occupation: Is just a young girl but caydense is her mother so she could help her work, character herself is only just 11
In Game Name: sagaminecraft
Character Name: Jeeves
Promise to Obey the Rules?:
Yes
In Game Name: occ98
Character Name: Eoin
All of you come seek me out IG! I will be on my BrainzAT16 account and we can RP and get you all set up.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Thread updated! Also addition of two rules- make sure to check those out if you live in town. :)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
The region is once again under the control of @Antilogy. Residents are asked to speak with him about their housing. I am unsure what he plans for the region but he is free to do as he wishes.

I am currently unsure about the future of this region. If anybody has compelling argument either way, please contact me.

Pinkiewinkie

Loyal Servant of Altera
In Game Name: Pinkiewinkie
Character Name: Isabelle Forthwright (Isa for short)
Occupation: Interested in being the inn- Keeper if it is still available
Promise to obey the rules: Yep!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
In Game Name: Pinkiewinkie
Character Name: Isabelle Forthwright (Isa for short)
Occupation: Interested in being the inn- Keeper if it is still available
Promise to obey the rules: Yep!
Hey, sorry but the region is being reworked by another player. I advise you looking to property in one of the other active towns such as -
Tambry, Azerport, Thiil, or Wolfstadt <-- All of those a links

(Can I get staff to archive this or whatever they do with old town threads?)

Last edited: