Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] [Trade City] Wolfstadt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfstadt

~~~~~~~~~~~

"If ever these men were judged by the gods and found sinful, they would declare the gods animals and hunt them down in the name of purity." - a foreign emmisary on the ruling class of Wolfstadt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Wolfstadt:

Wolfstadt is an elective Archduchy, based on the principles of an ancient fraternity. They are an elitist merchant nation, located to the north of Lavoyard lands. The ruling government consists of the Archduke and the council of advisors appointed by himself.

More information on the government of Wolfstadt can be found in this thread: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/wolfstadt-elective-archduchy.30341/

Being part of our city also gives you the chance to be part of our most beloved house. If you join the city, you will automatically be asked to join the house. more information on house Wolfstadt can be found here, including any political information: http://hollowworld.co.uk/forums/house-wolfstadt.436/

Wolfstadt is in an interesting position politically. It is north of Lavoyard, governing the small strait between the upper contested continent and the middle continent owned primarily by Lavoyard. We are however currently an independant city-state and looking forward to playing the political game of Altera.

Here's our location:

How to join:

Reply to this thread with the following filled in form, then find someone from Wolfstadt to look at it and invite you to the city in-game. We reserve the right to refuse anyone from joining our city without the necessity to grant clarification on our actions.

Account name:
Character name:
Race:
Reason of joining (IC):
Your intended role in our lovely city:
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt):
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below):
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post):
Do you use Teamspeak?:
How long have you been on this server?:

Last edited:

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
The laws of Wolfstadt

It is henceforth declared that the following laws shall be reinforced in the Archduchy of Wolfstadt, and all lands sworn to or governed by it’s government.

The government of Wolfstadt, in regards to the institute of law, recognises three groups of individuals in the lands governed by it.
I. Those of human, elven or dwarven descent, with the exception of those of moor elven descent, who have permanent residence in Wolfstadt or it’s aligned lands.
II. Those of human, elven or dwarven descent, with the exception of those of moor elven descent, who have no permanent residence in Wolfstadt or it’s aligned lands.
III. Those of descent other than human, elven or dwarven, aswell as those of moor elven descent.

As for the rights of those groups of individuals we discern the following.

- The right of ownership.
  • Those belonging in category I and II are allowed to own anything with the exception of any other member of said categories. They are entitled to ownership of lands and properties in the lands of Wolfstadt, if bought legitimately.
  • Those of category III are allowed the same rights, except for the ownership of lands, which they cannot hold on punishment of death. They can also not own properties in the higher district of the city of Wolfstadt. Punishment being death as well.
All properties legally acquired cannot be forfeited by anyone, unless stated to be a legal action by the government of Wolfstadt.

- The right to bear arms.
  • Those belonging in category I and II are allowed rights to bear arms, and use these in either self-defense or the situation of a duel consented to by the involved parties.
  • Those belonging in category III are disallowed the rights to bear arms of any sort.
In case of violation of these limitations, party in violation is issued to suffer a sentence, it’s magnitude varying according to the severity of the crime.

- The right of nobility.
  • Those belonging in category I have the right to petition the council of noble families to have their family registered as a noble family. This shall be granted only with unanymous outcome.

Rights going with this are the title of Viscount for the family’s patriarch, a seat at court and a single vote in matters of nobility brought up during the noble council. The noble council consists of a member of every noble family of Wolfstadt and the Archduke, if alive, each wielding a single vote. Matters for the noble council include, but are not limited to: the appointment of new noble families and the appointment of a new Archduke.

• Those belonging to category II and III do not have this right.

- The right to justice.
  • Those belonging to all categories have the right to ask for the noble council’s opinion on a matter of justice if the ruling of the city guard is considered unjust or the severity of the crime is considered too high for the city guard’s authority.
The rule of the council is considered final. Should they consider the matter to be unrightfully brought before them, because either the city guard ruled justly, or the severity of the crime is within their jurisdiction, then they are allowed to add an extra penalty to the one already granted by the city guard, as they would see fit.

Last edited:

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera

Military buildings:

1. Castle
  2. Watchtower
  3. Main barracks
  4. Northern barracks
  5. The Western waterlock
  6. The Northern waterlock
  7. The Eastern gate
  8. The Western gate

State buildings:

1. The Wolfstadt cathedral
  2. The Market
  3. "HMS Purity"
  4. Docks
  5. Arena
  6. Executioner’s stage
  7. Message Board
  8. Stables

Nobility owned properties:
  1. Residency of the Von Strauss family
  2. Residency of the De Rieu family
  3. Residency of the Cesare family
  4. Former warehouse, owned by the Cesare family, currently inaccessible

Other properties (pretend this is yellow):

1. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  2. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  3. Canal district: Currently vacant property, storage unit
  4. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  5. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  6. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  7. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  8. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  9. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  10. Canal district: Currently vacant property, includes smithy
  11. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  12. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  13. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  14. Canal district: Currently vacant property, storage unit
  15. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  16. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  17. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  18. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  19. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  20. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  21. Canal district: Currently vacant property, storage unit
  22. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  23. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  24. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  25. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  26. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  27. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  28. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  29. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  30. Canal district: Currently vacant property, storage unit
  31. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  32. Canal district: Currently vacant property
  33. Canal district: Currently vacant property, storage unit
  34. Residential district: Vanar's shop of I dunno
  35. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  36. Residential district: “The Cock and Swallow” inn, currently vacant
  37. Residential district: Currently vacant property, designated to become shop
  38. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  39. Residential district: Currently vacant property, designated to become shop
  40. Residential district: Currently vacant property, designated to become shop
  41. Residential district: Balatro DeCronus's residence and shop (Also safehouse for the Harlot's Veil thieves guild)
  42. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  43. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  44. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  45. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  46. Residential district: Cross residence.
  47. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  48. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  49. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  50. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  51. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  52. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  53. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  54. Residential district: Bronn Westergard's residence
  55. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  56. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  57. Residential district: Tohm Mechaskus' residence
  58. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  59. Residential district: Currently vacant property
  60. Residential district: Alteran Postal Service Wolfstadt chapter
  61. Farmhouse: Currently vacant property
  62. Farmhouse: Currently vacant property

Last edited:

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Just some scrap we're planning on:

• Grande events, ranging from the yearly burning of the slums to great balls, tourneys and everything inbetween.
  • Building more things, finishing things that are already being built.
  • Recruiting more people.
  • Starting intriguing political rp.

Who we are intensively currently looking for:

• People of all races and cultures who just like to live somewhere, maybe rp a bit, maybe get a job.
  • Merchants, artisans, anyone with something to sell.
  • Ambassadors to any and all nations who would wish contact with us.
  • Local chapters of guilds that we would love to facilitate.
  • People who would like to run/start up local facilities, examples being an inn, a library, etc, etc.

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Account name: jakp25
Character name: Duke Drake Aeyeras Hawklight
Race: Human
Reason of joining (IC): A second residence, in a town with strict laws against the lesser races? It sounds perfect for Drake.
Your intended role in our lovely city: He would occasionally live there, but would not actively work for the city. As said above, it's more a residence in case he feels the need to conduct business within Wolfstadt, or just wants a change of scenery.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): No, sorry.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 16, if possible.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes, and I love them :D
Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Account name: balatr0
Character name: Balatro DeCronus
Race: Human Soolera
Reason of joining (IC): Set up a thieve's guild safe-house, (secret ic of course) and create contacts for tambry's benefit.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Merchant, thief (Secretly)
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Nay
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Any avaible. Not picky Preferably in the slums.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): I acknowledge they exist however am in a position of not following them (Secret, seeing a theme?)
Do you use Teamspeak?: I do I do I doooooo

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Account name: balatr0
Character name: Balatro DeCronus
Race: Human Soolera
Reason of joining (IC): Set up a thieve's guild safe-house, (secret ic of course) and create contacts for tambry's benefit.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Merchant, thief (Secretly)
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Nay
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Any avaible. Not picky Preferably in the slums.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): I acknowledge they exist however am in a position of not following them (Secret, seeing a theme?)
Do you use Teamspeak?: I do I do I doooooo
Heyo, we'd love to have you and your organisation in our city.
However, we do not have slums yet, and our slums will be mostly reserved for the lower races, or the very very very poor, and are subject to burning, and other things to amuse the nobles. So that being said.
We don't have any slum housing yet. And a human merchant living in the slums would be a tad suspicious.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Heyo, we'd love to have you and your organisation in our city.
However, we do not have slums yet, and our slums will be mostly reserved for the lower races, or the very very very poor, and are subject to burning, and other things to amuse the nobles. So that being said.
We don't have any slum housing yet. And a human merchant living in the slums would be a tad suspicious.
Well than. Im happy to take my birthright human master race mansion!

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
As a side note; in terms of jobs/roles within our city we are looking to have a decently sized guard force to patrol the city and its holdings. A skin will be provided for those who wish to be guards. Additionally guards will be granted access to certain parts of the city that would otherwise be off-limits, notably the keep, guard barracks, and the soon to be built prison.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Account name: Darkwolf9408
Character name: Maloki Viola
Race: Forest Elf
Reason of joining (IC): Creating another branch of the Fashion House of Viola- (Tailoring shop)
Your intended role in our lovely city: Shop owner/Tailor
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Not currently.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Property #37, or Property #33.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes, and I indeed acknowledge them.
Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes.

Juston

Villager
Account name: Eagle2123
Character name: Sawyer Cross
Reason of joining (IC): Just a man looking for an honest living(i.e guardsman/farmer/miner/smithy/hunter)
Your intended role in our lovely city: Preferably I would like to be a farmer but if I am unable to have a house outside of the city, I would happily be a hunter.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): I will consider it.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): If I am able to live outside the walls then I will construct my own, if not I would love to live in #46.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): I have and yes I acknowledge them
Do you use Teamspeak?: Sadly, no. Edit: I just got it yesterday.

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
Account name: Eagle2123
Character name: Sawyer Cross
Reason of joining (IC): Just a man looking for an honest living(i.e guardsman/farmer/miner/smithy/hunter)
Your intended role in our lovely city: Preferably I would like to be a farmer but if I am unable to have a house outside of the city, I would happily be a hunter.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): I will consider it.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): If I am able to live outside the walls then I will construct my own, if not I would love to live in #46.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): I have and yes I acknowledge them
Do you use Teamspeak?: Sadly, no. Edit: I just got it yesterday.
You're in if you still want to be, sorry for the late reply! Just PM me (DarkAvarice) when you're in game and we'll get you set up! :)

huskinraider

Villager
Account name: huskinraider
Character name: Zack Celestine
Reason of joining (IC): This is the first place Zack landed when he arrived on Altera. It is also where Zack's friends live IC.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Guard
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): #58
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): I have.
Do you use Teamspeak?: I can get on when needed.
How long have you been on this server?: I just began on here a few days ago and am already loving it.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Account name: huskinraider
Character name: Zack Celestine
Reason of joining (IC): This is the first place Zack landed when he arrived on Altera. It is also where Zack's friends live IC.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Guard
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): #58
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): I have.
Do you use Teamspeak?: I can get on when needed.
How long have you been on this server?: I just began on here a few days ago and am already loving it.
Accepted, steal anything, and I'll cut you good.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Account name: SpartanDory
Character name: Edward Ross
Reason of joining (IC): Urza took me there because he said that they needed a brewer and i am a brewer
Your intended role in our lovely city: brewwer ^
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): yeah
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): the cock and swollow
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): yes
Do you use Teamspeak?: i could if needed
How long have you been on this server?: a day as of posting this

Status
Not open for further replies.