Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ownership transition

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Readij

I'd like to ask our new president about their stance on Readibears and Readibear accessories.

-K9

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Readij

I'd like to ask our new president about their stance on Readibears and Readibear accessories.

-K9
I now am imagining a cross between my old anthro-radish avatar and a koala. I expect to see it as a new Gen VII pokemon

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Readij! I've never known how to pronounce your name, but I've always known you're a positive and responsible person.
I believe you've helped me out some times when I got myself in trouble too
YOU GO GURL!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Readij! I've never known how to pronounce your name, but I've always known you're a positive and responsible person.
I believe you've helped me out some times when I got myself in trouble too
YOU GO GURL!
It pronounced "Rad-ish". Origin, the ground. Noun. A red tubor that grows in the ground and has a zesty, often sharp flavor to it.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
It pronounced "Rad-ish". Origin, the ground. Noun. A red tubor that grows in the ground and has a zesty, often sharp flavor to it.
Actually it's pronounced "super-rad" I'll have you know.

nothing rad-ish about them.

okay thanks.

-K9

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Readij! I've never known how to pronounce your name
Oooooh, do I reveal the true mystery of the name? I suppose I should, and tell the backstory. Technically, I never actually thought about or knew how to pronounce my username when I made it. I took it from my university email address, which was allocated to me by the uni - it's a combination of some letters from my surname and first name. When I was first asked how it was pronounced in game, I was a bit stumped, because I didn't know, so we had a few options. In the end, I went for 'Red-ee-jay', because the 'readi' in 'readij' is pronounced 'red-ee' in my actual name.

Having said that, we also have have:

Red-ee-jay
Reed-ee-jay
Reed-idge
Red-idge
Rad-idge
Rad-ish
Red
Reed
Bread-ee-jay
DJ Dread (thanks mokwar)

EDIT: Readibear! (Red-ee-bare) How could I forget Readibear... ahhhh