Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phydeoux Was Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
except you don't know about any of this IC :D
Yes which is the sad part about it...
Considering how the entire island gets revamped though it will be found... sooner... or later lol.

That is if anyone ever continues building there >>

In the meantime... jirishim...

Edit: Ok... just checked it out oocly...
Unlike what I thought its plain in the open >> (why did I walk 30 minutes through underground labyrinths on the wrong side of the island again >>?)

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Good thing nobody knows about the vault made of diamonds filled to the ceiling with the other automatons in Vera.
And it was then that Baron, Naelwyn, and Legion were finally drowned by the sheer ocean of unique character applications.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
fixed that for you :D

But yeah its not really like you need to snoop around with that huge sign saying 'to the jirishim temple' >>
Hue. Theres more then that place :3
oooh- That reminds me, I need to ask for perms so when people are in HR I can conduct a bit of shenaniganry and place my sign. Could you do the perms thing, or..?

And it was then that Baron, Naelwyn, and Legion were finally drowned by the sheer ocean of unique character applications.
Don't worry... it was already happening xD

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Hue. Theres more then that place :3
oooh- That reminds me, I need to ask for perms so when people are in HR I can conduct a bit of shenaniganry and place my sign. Could you do the perms thing, or..?
Whoever gets online next @Kvothe @Redocs and so that I don't forget about it @DraconDarknight , pls add mich to the region for said shenanigans.

Oh and yeah I saw a lot of Salts Ridge already, and we of Hierax vowed to repair this Swiss Cheese of an island :p

Redocs

Lord of Altera
i'll probably be online in about 4 hours from now or so. If you find me online, remind me please :) i might forget :p

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
If you need the cathedral pls gimme a chance to quickfix the sapling cause that has been moved to a place with enough space rpwise =].

@Kvothe let us fibd out, if mich can find the sewer secrets ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.