Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phydeoux Was Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Good thing nobody knows about the vault made of diamonds filled to the ceiling with the other automatons in Vera.
Vorar be prepping a robot army to invade the world, hide yo wifez, hide yo kids, the matrix is comin!

Preview (1).jpg

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Here I compile screenies of all the signs that were put in places Phydeoux has broken into. (I try to keep any important part of their builds OUT of the screenies, and just get the sign)

Character Profile is {Click Here}

-The Hound Ru Prison and most highly secured Re-Education Recliner
View attachment 50194 View attachment 50195

-The Deepest Part of Falandraal halls
View attachment 50192 View attachment 50193

-The secret Catacomb chambers/duel ring/forge of Azerport (pssst ypu left your door open)
View attachment 50189 View attachment 50190 View attachment 50191

-
Bwahahahahah!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I actually need to put up ic signs about the lock on that door, it's very intricate~ but it was left open soo~
it was wiiiiide open.

Thats actually how I got in/out of Hound-Ru prison

they left the door open and I got in
and then they closed it so I made a ruckus (This is after they'd seen me sneaking around, thank goodness they had reason to suspect there was sillyness down there :p )
and then I left as they rushed past my hidey spot behind the stairs to check on the prisoner there..

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
it was wiiiiide open.

Thats actually how I got in/out of Hound-Ru prison

they left the door open and I got in
and then they closed it so I made a ruckus (This is after they'd seen me sneaking around, thank goodness they had reason to suspect there was sillyness down there :p )
and then I left as they rushed past my hidey spot behind the stairs to check on the prisoner there..
Slick.. ;)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
"I saved you all and you had not even thanked me."

That one hurt. I'm sorry.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight