Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phydeoux Was Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Here I compile screenies of all the signs that were put in places Phydeoux has broken into, as well as bits of her journal. (I try to keep any important part of their builds OUT of the screenies, and just get the sign or important text).

Perhaps you've seen the scribbled mark upon your wall;
"Phydeoux was here"

That means a slippery Moor Elven woman has not only discovered of your keep through eavesdropping and RP, but broken into your stronghold and defiled your walls!

I get into these places legit and discover them legitly (Most often some folks chatting about it in RP range chat, without any "*whispers*"). I will only attempt to "break in" if there are three or more people present in the area (Unless special permission is given in the case of less then three people). I will not leave until both the sign is placed and I have gotten within RP-Chat-Range of every person in the area (and said something).
In the interest of fairness, traps are a-ok, but I generally prefer there being SOME way to get in (I.e. its not a lockette'd mess, although there are ways past Lockette doors).

I am also more then happy to offer OOC consulting on any weaknesses I have discovered, so you may cover them up :D

Infiltrated Places:
-The Hound Ru Prison and most highly secured Re-Education Recliner
-The Deepest Part of Falandraal halls
-Escaped from Narnia
-The secret Catacomb chambers/duel ring/forge of Azerport
-The frozen dungeon-lab of Thiil
-The inner sanctum of a hidden Jishrim Shrine in Salts Ridge
-The Prison Tower of Le Havre
- (have it written down somewhere-)
-(have it written down somewhere!)
-( ;-; )
-The Vault of Heavens Reach
-The Harlots Veil HQ
-Knights Haven Island
-(( needs to be updated...))
-

What is found in this thread can be found in Phydeouxs' IC journal (If you ever get ahold of it). The journal consists of rough scribbles and notes on these places, the base for those notes being the evidenced screenshots ('There was a strange chair, and upon the arm of it I made my mark... on the far wall hung a giant white axe, and words to Crusade...' etc.) The in-game journal will link you to this thread. I'm using a thread because I have an unfortunate tendency to accidentally burn minecraft books...

Character Profile is {Click Here}

-The Hound Ru Prison and most highly secured Re-Education Recliner
Journal Entry #3: The passage was dark and lined with cells, and it was whereupon I cracked the secret in which I slipped into the darkest, most hiddine roome. A man sat caged as a bird with clipped wings, and twas upon the most bloody and gruesome - most hidden and protected- decor in this room I left my mark. Althought twas rumored to be in the vaults of such a group as the Engem, I still hath not found what I am looking for.

HoundRu1.png HoundRu2.png

-The Deepest Part of Falandraal halls
Journal Entry #5: There was a Caparii and other dwellers prowling these halls, most secure and most secreted. It was here I twas told a group lay close to stone, yet upon searching only red-lined and red-engraved rooms I found to be their stronghold. "House of Vermella", say it. I left my mark upon one of the grooved walls. Nor do this place hold what I search for.

Falandraal1.png Falandraal2.png

-The secret Catacomb chambers/duel ring/forge of Azerport (pssst ypu left your door open)
Journal Entry #6: Deep beneath the watery berth holding watery grave lies catacombs most eerie. It took much searching to discover the cleverly disguised mechanism, yet upon en'tring this forbidden place I find only memorials and forges and dedication to blood long spilt. A great white axe stands festooned upon reddened stone- twas here I left my mark. I not yet find what I am looking for.
Azerport1.png Azerport2.png Azerport3.png

-The heavily guarded and deep-wrought Temple to Jishrim in the town of Salts Ridge - A wild ride from start to finish!
Journal Entry #10: The first task here twas to find the keys! Left upon the room nearby the guards, I snuck them away upon my bearings with little trouble. Deep, deep down did I travel through the thin mountains unto thick stone bore walls on each sides, unto doors locked so thoroughly. This was a place protected, another shield I shall crack. The Temple for it seemed to be, left upon the end of such winding turns, had writings aplenty. It turn't to be the ravings of madness, and I left my mark aside their coveted statuette. I have not found what I search for.
SaltsRidge1.png SaltsRidge2.png

Last edited:

Michcat

-The Salts Ridge Temple of Jishrim... perhaps the creepiest place yet.
Journal Entry #11: Below I hath enshrined these mad ravings. Guards and swords prompted a swift departure, and words may soon be deciphered... With time. I will find what I search for.

SaltsRidge3.png SaltsRidge4.png SaltsRidge5.png SaltsRidge6.png

-Within a home of Heavens Reach
Journal Entry #14: Whereupon the spires so tall pierce even the Heavens, tis within stone below I search for secrets. Upon the wall of a commoners dwelling, whatever could it mean? Perhaps these markings lead mine hand to a-longed for dreams.

2014-09-02_20.41.25.png

-No sketch is attached, hence no captions.
Journal Entry #15: Hark! Deep belowth I find such secret, such mystery! Lean upon feather touches and dripping cracks through cobbled wall, these shall do well for both coin and place of homage. ... Yet I still naught find what I search for.

-((THIS NEEDS UPDATES))

Last edited:

Michcat

Oh then I guess you also don't want to be tempted with the secret torture chamber in Aellyr or the locked fort in Caldwell. Oh and also there's this experimental lab in sundown isle.
I gotta find out about them IC~ No one talks about Sundown~

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I gotta find out about them IC~ No one talks about Sundown~
Why would anyone ever want to talk about Sundown Isle? After all, it's just tropical medspa! If you hear talking then it must be about how relaxing it is right? Right?!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Good thing nobody knows about the vault made of diamonds filled to the ceiling with the other automatons in Vera.

Status
Not open for further replies.