Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Go

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Most Governments: *invests millions of [insert currency] and time and research into countless programs desperately trying to get kids more active*

Pokemon Go:
tumblr_inline_oa1e5krqv21r96eel_500.gif

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Largest amount of shade I've ever seen

tumblr_oa5qh4o8sn1r83d7lo2_540.jpg

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Someone who goes to my school was playing this, when he fell out of a tree. He broke multiple vertebrae, and now he's in a full body cast for the next three months. Pokeman Geaux ruined this guy's summer by breaking his spine. This game is a threat to public safety, and it must be banned immediately. :mad:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Someone who goes to my school was playing this, when he fell out of a tree. He broke multiple vertebrae, and now he's in a full body cast for the next three months. Pokeman Geaux ruined this guy's summer by breaking his spine. This game is a threat to public safety, and it must be banned immediately. :mad:
why was he in a tree

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Been playing the absolute hell out of this, fierce competition going on in our town for the gyms and the pub I work in is a pokemon stop. xD Loving it.

Current team as of this evening - 13664631_10207025702460240_254175641_n.png.jpg

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
So lately I've been taking walks in the peaceful, quiet gated retirement community surrounded by trees and nothing but retro-modern condominiums from the 70's.

During a 30 minute walk I somehow managed to catch 11 pokemon without even having to deviate from main roads

In that catch was 1 dratini, 1 drowzee, 1 nidoran and the rest were common then at 10 at night I opened the app and saw that there was a fully evolved Pidgeot just outside my house.

I will never look at my neighborhood the same again