Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Go

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Welp now that Germany and the UK have it we dutchies better get it next cuz we right inbetween

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Just started playing. I'm nearly level 4 and enjoying it very much, HOWEVER it just crashed when I was trying to catch my first ever Eevee. Not impressed.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Today it crashed when I was attempting to catch a Scyther much sadness. And again with Jigglypuff. I don't care if my game crashes during my poliwag farming but pls not during my rare encounters.

That said it crashed a lot today. I'm looking forward to a, hopefully swift, stability patch soon.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Good news, they both still counted as me catching them. I have the babies. Birdemic and Patootie. All is not lost.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
So in my town we have a total of three gyms.

There is one gym with three stops around it.

Over 50 people are there around 11-3am, normally.

Last night, they were using the towns outlets with a bunch of power strips to pull power for their phones. The cops showed up and dispersed all of them. It's getting really quite serious here in my town.

gotta catch em all

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
People from around ny city are messaging me, trying to recruit me on either mystic or instict

No one likes Valor though...

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Tfw Spain, Italy and Portugal have it now as well c':