Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Go

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
pat pat
I know that feeling, lucky muricans
There is ways for me to download it.. But I learned the hardway that doing it the way I'm suppose to (Which involves changing region settings) fucked up my music and deleted all the music I downloaded from Apple Music : (

I spent most of my day re-downloading.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
There is ways for me to download it.. But I learned the hardway that doing it the way I'm suppose to (Which involves changing region settings) fucked up my music and deleted all the music I downloaded from Apple Music : (

I spent most of my day re-downloading.
Yeah, there are ways, but for androids, it puts the phone in danger, which I am not risking

Why must we suffer

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I realized just how much of a Go hotspot the town I work in really is. The downtown area alone has three gyms all of which are on constant guard by Team Valor and almost every building there including the park that contains the pool I work at is a pokestop.

I honestly fear for the future.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
GO team Instinct! Bravo on your Scyther Ddaug.
Also a woman at the local communtiy college stated that she felt safer at night their because of the influx of pokemongo people walking around.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
My home area is bouncing between Valor and Mystic... I feel sorry for that yellow one.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
GO team Instinct! Bravo on your Scyther Ddaug.
Also a woman at the local communtiy college stated that she felt safer at night their because of the influx of pokemongo people walking around.
Instinct has been holding the White House and I'm so proud! :)
TEAM INSTINCT FOREVER

Team Valor: Brute Force
Team Mystic: Bunch of loonies
Team Instinct: Common Sense and Strategy

That's how I look at it...

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
How do you fight with your pokemon? I've been only able to throw pokeballs and not use my slave animals to fight in gladiatorial battles against wild pokemon. Please help.