Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Okay seriously I want some more postgame content. Like a serious focus on some post main "Ya your the champion now go home" feel is pretty boring. I want level 80ish folks to train and battle against on new routes and some story like ORAS Delta Chapter but longer.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Okay seriously I want some more postgame content. Like a serious focus on some post main "Ya your the champion now go home" feel is pretty boring. I want level 80ish folks to train and battle against on new routes and some story like ORAS Delta Chapter but longer.
Postgame like in Black and White 2 would be ideal, you never run out of stuff to do in that game

ur mom

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Postgame like in Black and White 2 would be ideal, you never run out of stuff to do in that game
Like staring in your own movies, god I spend so much time doing all of the films

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Hopefully it the mid/late game wont be as long a slog as White was. Got past Victory Road and spent three days trying to level up and evolve a Foongus to 50 to counter Ghetis's Eelektrik

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Hopefully it the mid/late game wont be as long a slog as White was. Got past Victory Road and spent three days trying to level up and evolve a Foongus to 50 to counter Ghetis's Eelektrik
Strange it's been a long time but I remember my run through Black was probably the easiest I've ever done. Granted I did set up egg version of my favorite team to play through on as I wasn't fan of the pokes that gen.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Final types maaaaay have been leaked to be:
Grass/Flying (Dur)
Water/Fighting
Fire/Ground

EDIT: Wait lol I thought this was a different video.

Yeah thats how we got the names of the legendarys and the japanese names of the starters. Probably legit

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
EDIT: Wait lol I thought this was a different video.

Yeah thats how we got the names of the legendarys and the japanese names of the starters. Probably legit
cool, can't wait for the water fighting type to be shown, might try and get one of them if I like the design :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOLY CRAP MY BABY ROTOM IS BEING USEFULL