Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
tumblr_o85esciRjp1qhaj56o1_1280.png

Uuuugh, look a this thing. It's so damn pretty and I love every bit of it

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
About Solgaleo and their Psychic/Steel typing and not Psychic/Fire.

Tthe sun is a star. Stars are burning gases held together by their own gravity, more or less. Typically, the gases are hydrogen and helium, with most of the physical matter in the universe being made up of these elements as well. However, several stars and other substances have elements and compounds that are not either of these two states. There’s a whole bunch of them, but scientists have a collective term to refer to all non hydrogen/helium substances in the universe:

Metals.

Not to be confused with actual metals, metals in an astronomical sense refers to anything that is not hydrogen or helium. As such, metallicity is the percentage of a thing that is not hydrogen or helium. I imagine the term metal is used because typically, heavier elements found in stars are measured in terms of iron content for reasons which I will not pretend to understand or care about.

Anyways, as it turns out, there is a super metal rich star that has nearlydouble the iron content of our own sun. And, as luck would have it, said star is actually part of a rather well known constellation. Wanna guess which one? What if I told you the star’s name was Mu Leonis? Yup, Leo.

tl;dr Stars have metals in them, and a star in the Leo constellation is super metal

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Well he aint wrong...

tumblr_inline_o862iqmnz71thvtk2_540.png

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I'm literally about to explode with excitement over this next addition. Although there's plenty of time until the release, I'm stuck on starters. Team Rowlet? Team Litten? Or Team Popplio? :confused:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm literally about to explode with excitement over this next addition. Although there's plenty of time until the release, I'm stuck on starters. Team Rowlet? Team Litten? Or Team Popplio? :confused:
I'd say Litten. After that breed and trade ofspring with friends to get all 3 starters

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
WHY LITTEN FIRST, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ROWLETT? ROWLETT GONNA BITE YO HEAD OFF SON!
I'm a cat person, aka a huge asshole who craves affection and attention and can't make up his mind about inside or outside.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I love Rowlett, Litten, and Popplio. It's all gonna come down to final evolution son. :cool:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Fire cat and given I don't like the moon legendary.....I guess I'm going sun. Unless final evolutions change my mind AKA Gen II. Chikorita was the bomb but Meganium was dum. xD

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Fire cat and given I don't like the moon legendary.....I guess I'm going sun. Unless final evolutions change my mind AKA Gen II. Chikorita was the bomb but Meganium was dum. xD
I like the moon legendary as it looks different than Pyroar recolored, but to each their own :)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
though one thing I'm dissapointed at... all this time, and we still don't have a poison type legendary. Personally, I like the psychic and dark types, I'd consider them my favorites... but since some of my friends started gym battles and I ended up being roped into being the poison gym leader (My team is undefeated currently) I've had a newfound respect for the poison type, and yet I discover it has no legendary? WTF?!