Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Damascus

Legend of Altera
Heya! I'm a bit confused here. Are the scr shots still right? And the character link links up to a different character, a female silver elf. Let me know!
Yes, the screenshots are out of date now. My character went over a lot of revisions recently.

The new skin I'm having made isn't quite complete yet, so I'll send in a new screenshot soon.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Koschei
I'd like to present to you:
Leso Varen!
Mood character is most often in: Calm, would appear to be thinking about something almost constantly.
Leso.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added Leso to the first post, cause I think it's the best portrait so far

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Excuses to those still waiting for a portrait, this one just came into my mind and I had to draw it after recent Roleplays :p
I'm also getting some commissions over conversations, so it might take a wee bit longer than expected.
Not to worry, I'll get to it eventually!!
But for now, check out drunk Khorug.
Khorug Drunk.jpg

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Excuses to those still waiting for a portrait, this one just came into my mind and I had to draw it after recent Roleplays :p
I'm also getting some commissions over conversations, so it might take a wee bit longer than expected.
Not to worry, I'll get to it eventually!!
But for now, check out drunk Khorug.
View attachment 71747
What a lightweight :p
Erik drinks by the jugfull