Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Since its been a while and you've improved quite a bit, would you mind doing another Elazar in perhaps a different pose? I know he's a long-dead character and all, but I love your art-style and I don't think I've got much of a description for Rauve (now also dead) to get drawings done.
Sure, bring me a request in the right format (see first post) and I'll get on it!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
darnitnibbles, I ran out of paper today! I might buy a bunch more this week. Otherwise I'll continue drawing after I go on holiday, so after the 9th of august. Sorry to keep you waiting! :O

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The reason of my absence (both painting the painting and the girl herself). I probably won't be online much or at all in the near future :p (might do some portraits for this thread though!)
Rianne 2.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Perhaps some of you would like to know that I've joined the "Runescape Best Artwork Competition". This is my submission :D
Those of you who play runescape as a member and train the Slayer-skill will know what this is about :)

"Postie Pete had to wait a little while longer before delivering Vannaka's mail."

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Perhaps some of you would like to know that I've joined the "Runescape Best Artwork Competition". This is my submission :D
Those of you who play runescape as a member and train the Slayer-skill will know what this is about :)

"Postie Pete had to wait a little while longer before delivering Vannaka's mail."

^
Sums up my feelings of this thread pretty well.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I am glad to have met @BoredBrit . He is spearheading yet another revival of the Dwarves, together with Skuller and some others.
Although his username might suggest otherwise, I have a lot of confidence in his ability and persistence to get this done!
To thank him for being able to bring me back and to thank him for spearheading this awesome quest, here's his character:

ERIK STONESHIELD!
Erik Stoneshield.jpg

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I am glad to have met @BoredBrit . He is spearheading yet another revival of the Dwarves, together with Skuller and some others.
Although his username might suggest otherwise, I have a lot of confidence in his ability and persistence to get this done!
To thank him for being able to bring me back and to thank him for spearheading this awesome quest, here's his character:

ERIK STONESHIELD!
View attachment 69993
Is it bad that I am in literal tears right now...This is just...Amazing... ;-;

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I know Roy tis but a simple hooman, but he is dwarf at heart, could he mayhaps have a protrait? (Typo intended, these are not simple portraits)
Skin:
Roy (Removable Coat).png
Profile: (In signature below, "The Open Minded Blacksmith")