Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
"... Damn, sometimes it's awkward to speak seven languages."

"That fancy wordplay back there translated to: "'Hey, are we a couple now,' right-?"

~Nwalme Fuvur.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
it shouldn't even count because its ooc, but the wonderful awkward moment when:

"and maybe you should marry Gaby and make more heirs"
me: "what."
cue an entire conversation about why it might be a bad idea to marry the dirty caparii who worships a color.

I log out, log back in, they're still talking about possible suitors for Whats-his-face Solis.

I say, "well as long as you're not trying to marry the heretical goat girl, I'm happy."

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
"Do you know why I think true knights always favor flowers? Both a sword and a flower may find a way to someone's heart."

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Honch Lydel asking his older brother about the corruption - "So corruption is kinda like a parasite? It latches onto a person, feeds off there emotions and takes control over them. Then when it is finished the person is just shadow of their former self, a slave to "the truth". Right?"
Don't know if the analogy is quite correct but I liked the quote :p

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
"I miss the man that thinks less of himself than the floor we walk upon."
Amire Sanguine

"I didn't do it!" *With a worried glance up, palms flat and out in surrender*
Harleen-Rose

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
"People need to start working with what they have instead of complaining about what other people have"
Anna Falkiir

Haroall

Lord of Altera
"If something doesn't make sense. It usually isn't true." - Judge Judy
I always use this. And that woman deserves a second in the spotlight here on this forum damn it.