Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raykay's art stuffs

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Character name: Gregor
IGN: TechnoAnarchy
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) : sketchpad if you wouldn't mind :p
Poses or actions: just standing, maybe with hands "innocently" held behind him
Profile: in mah sig~
Reference pictures: You'll be the first to give him one!
Details or additional notes: mischievous grin is a must, that or energetic smile

R

Raykaystar

Character name: Gregor
IGN: TechnoAnarchy
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) : sketchpad if you wouldn't mind :p
Poses or actions: just standing, maybe with hands "innocently" held behind him
Profile: in mah sig~
Reference pictures: You'll be the first to give him one!
Details or additional notes: mischievous grin is a must, that or energetic smile
One thing. My art style has changed a bit. I don't really like using the sketchpad website but if you meant my paper and colored pencils, I can do that. Whatever you want! :D :heart:

Princess Wizard Laura

Lord of Altera
R

Raykaystar

Character name: Paige de Courtnay
IGN: TacoSwell
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) : Gif, if you don't mind~
Poses or actions: I'd like to leave this entirely up to however you see fit!
Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/♦︎-❊-♦︎-paige-de-courtnay-♦︎-❊-♦︎.37410/#post-633432
Reference pictures: This one is the best I have for nooooow: https://gyazo.com/b0d68690fe7ec02be918fb0292b2f4f6
Details or additional notes: You're amazeballs:heart:
Will do!

R

Raykaystar

Character name: Paige de Courtnay
IGN: TacoSwell
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) : Gif, if you don't mind~
Poses or actions: I'd like to leave this entirely up to however you see fit!
Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/♦︎-❊-♦︎-paige-de-courtnay-♦︎-❊-♦︎.37410/#post-633432
Reference pictures: This one is the best I have for nooooow: https://gyazo.com/b0d68690fe7ec02be918fb0292b2f4f6
Details or additional notes: You're amazeballs:heart:

Paige!! Hope you like! :heart:

I made two I couldn't decide! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Raykaystar

Ok so I did some anime style!! I used SAO characters as a template. What ya think?
0821162211b.jpg
This one's for you Jesseygirl:D I looked at your character profile and did the best I could
0821162211.jpg 0821162210a.jpg 0821162210.jpg 0821162209.jpg
These are just random ones I drew

Jesseygirl:D

Settling in Altera
R

Raykaystar

upload_2016-8-24_8-54-43.png
SpiritTheLightning Ayyyy its spirit! (Its meant to be a messy sketch so... yeah)

Heres the deal everyone! I just got a brand new drawing tablet! Im still getting used to it so they might not be the best drawings :p But hey Im trying!! :D If you sill want a drawing from me on the tablet, I can do that! Just know, Im no Elz or Smurf... :D :D :D Im excited to use this!!!!

R

Raykaystar

Sycamore.png
Ok so I did a thing and made a caparii. Im still practicing anime style and practicing using my tablet... So this is a double practice! :D Let me know what you think! :heart:

R

Raykaystar

I'm liking these ^_^ think you could do a set containing Tyr, roy, and Gregor? single ones work too, just asking out of curiosity XD
Oh I would love to!! Sounds awesome!! Just pop me a convo, and we can discuss what it should look like, style color, all that stuff! :)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
View attachment 77940
SpiritTheLightning Ayyyy its spirit! (Its meant to be a messy sketch so... yeah)

Heres the deal everyone! I just got a brand new drawing tablet! Im still getting used to it so they might not be the best drawings :p But hey Im trying!! :D If you sill want a drawing from me on the tablet, I can do that! Just know, Im no Elz or Smurf... :D :D :D Im excited to use this!!!!
Its adorbs.

Spirit: I DON'T FIND IT ADORABLE! SHE GOT THE EYE COLOR ALL WRONG--
Me: Ssshhh...

R

Raykaystar

Its adorbs.

Spirit: I DON'T FIND IT ADORABLE! SHE GOT THE EYE COLOR ALL WRONG--
Me: Ssshhh...
Hahaha Oops, sorry spirit! I could have sworn the eyes were blue... I made it when I had just woke up ok? Dont judge! :p

T'was merely a sketch, I shall do better another day! :D