Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raykay's art stuffs

R

Raykaystar

Character name: Rolan Nai'tal
IGN: Jrk16
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) : sketchpad
Poses or actions: Nothing in particular other than make him look grumpy if you can. Looking at his profile can tell you what kind of look you could give him.
Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rolan-naital-sword-for-hire-wip.35642/
Reference pictures:

Details or additional notes: He's just a very grumpy 21 year old elf who is built like a beast and is really only good at being strong and fighting. Also a scar runs down his face from aboce his left eyebrow to the left corner of his mouth. Everything else can be found in his profile.

Also thanks so much, and only get this done if you find time :D
PS: I'll throw 1000 rads your way when it's done just to let you know.
Yay! Thanks! Ill get right to work on this! Just one question. You want just his head right?

R

Raykaystar

Character name: Rolan Nai'tal
IGN: Jrk16
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) : sketchpad
Poses or actions: Nothing in particular other than make him look grumpy if you can. Looking at his profile can tell you what kind of look you could give him.
Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rolan-naital-sword-for-hire-wip.35642/
Reference pictures:

Details or additional notes: He's just a very grumpy 21 year old elf who is built like a beast and is really only good at being strong and fighting. Also a scar runs down his face from aboce his left eyebrow to the left corner of his mouth. Everything else can be found in his profile.

Also thanks so much, and only get this done if you find time :D
PS: I'll throw 1000 rads your way when it's done just to let you know.
Ok! Finished! And just so ya know, its super easy to change anything if you want. Seriously though. If you hate it or want something changed, LET ME KNOW! But I was in an artsy mood so here it is! Halendar , may I present....
Drawing (9).png
Rolin!

R

Raykaystar

I got an idea! I want to do a giant picture with tons of holloworld characters all together! I was thinking if you want you character in it, pay 1k and ill put it in for you! And I will do my best to make it detailed as possible! If no one is interested then ill just not do it...
:)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I got an idea! I want to do a giant picture with tons of holloworld characters all together! I was thinking if you want you character in it, pay 1k and ill put it in for you! And I will do my best to make it detailed as possible! If no one is interested then ill just not do it...
:)
I'll pay 1K for Garen to be in it, sure. Additionally I'll pay another 1K to throw Emrys in too, since Sophe is poor. Sophe

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'll throw 1k in there for a Hazrin c;
It's a beautiful (but tough) challenge, raykay- Good luck~!
(muh signature has his profile pic)

Edit: [Hazrin profile~]

R

Raykaystar

Thanks guys! I would like some profiles or reference pics plz! I'm so excited! I hope it turns out ok!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Thanks guys! I would like some profiles or reference pics plz! I'm so excited! I hope it turns out ok!
Forum avatar is Garen's face, drawn by Elz , though I've got another reference if needed. Dunno about Emrys, ask Sophe.

R

Raykaystar

Sorry guys I'm not as good as elz I draw more cartoony or semi realistic! :) just so you know! :)

R

Raykaystar

Oh btw it's not full body. It's just the face! I'm excited about this and want to draw! Someone give me something!