Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raykay's art stuffs

R

Raykaystar

Wynnter.png
Im trying here.. Wynnter! :D I know Im not as great as some others here but hey! I think its fun!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Raybae can you do Rahm for me? any style you like, any time you like, any way you like. the profile is in my sig

JungleTheSinOfSloth

Lord of Altera
IGN: JungleSinOfSloth
Character name: Oliver Thorn
Style: Sketch Pad, 3D if possible.
Race: Greathorn Caparii
Poses: Standing around with a mouse on his shoulder.
Reference Pictures: Ollie's skin, which ya know! But I will link it as well, also this one doesn't have the broken horn sadly ;-;, he has both a broken left horn and bandages on his hands.

Attachments

R

Raykaystar

IGN: JungleSinOfSloth
Character name: Oliver Thorn
Style: Sketch Pad, 3D if possible.
Race: Greathorn Caparii
Poses: Standing around with a mouse on his shoulder.
Reference Pictures: Ollie's skin, which ya know! But I will link it as well, also this one doesn't have the broken horn sadly ;-;, he has both a broken left horn and bandages on his hands.
Yay perfect! Can I ask you, what do you mean by 3D? Shading?

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
Character name:
'Es name is uh... Stephiir! Steph- Steph is uh... Garretson! (Stephiir Garretson)
IGN: creeperlord01
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) :
I would just love a sketchpad portrait of 'em.
Poses or actions:
Oh, playin' one of 'es fancy mandolin songs! And uh... else I leave te' you.
Profile:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/stephiir-garretson-my-rambling-rover-as-it-is.38412/
Reference pictures:

(Or the one on the page- it's just a bit stylized so take it with a grain of salt.... [I still love that one however 10/10] :D)
Details or additional notes:
Um... I'd be happy as a clam if you'd accept me. I'll probs plaster it somewhere, just gotta find a space...
And, um, is like, color gonna cost meh? I got some rads lyin' 'round 'ere somewhere....

R

Raykaystar

Character name:
'Es name is uh... Stephiir! Steph- Steph is uh... Garretson! (Stephiir Garretson)
IGN: creeperlord01
Style (gif, sketchpad, paint, etc.) :
I would just love a sketchpad portrait of 'em.
Poses or actions:
Oh, playin' one of 'es fancy mandolin songs! And uh... else I leave te' you.
Profile:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/stephiir-garretson-my-rambling-rover-as-it-is.38412/
Reference pictures:

(Or the one on the page- it's just a bit stylized so take it with a grain of salt.... [I still love that one however 10/10] :D)
Details or additional notes:
Um... I'd be happy as a clam if you'd accept me. I'll probs plaster it somewhere, just gotta find a space...
And, um, is like, color gonna cost meh? I got some rads lyin' 'round 'ere somewhere....
I can do this for ya! Payment is optional fam you're good! :)