Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

roguishlaughter's Application [Accepted - Snerus]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

roguishlaughter

2. How old are you?

I am 18 years old

3. What country are you from?

USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

I have read them.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is the use of information that was gained from an OOC means, that was not gain IC.

Powergaming is the forcing of actions upon another character.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Snerus

8. Tell us about yourself!

Well, I am Taylor, Rogue, or Roguish, whatever floats your boat, really. I do not play too many games, surprisingly. I am currently in university, still trying to figure out my career focus, and all that jazz. I am not too picky when it comes to music, but I do have my favorite, such as Shinedown. I have one dog, who is more bear than dog.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Winter_Payne

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Laithen

Character Age:

19 years old.

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:

Laithen’s is hair dark brown in color, with the occasional lighter brown or dark red peeking through. Her eyes are blue-green in nature, sometimes looking more so one or the other depending on lighting. Her skin would have a small natural tan, from spending time outdoors. Laithen would be found in clothing befitting to medieval nature. A dress, or a tunic and pants, depending on what she is up to that day.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

Laithen is a young human girl, with nineteen years of life under her belt. Having dark hair, accompanied by light eyes, as was typical for her lineage. The rest of her family sporting mostly the same appearance. Laithen came from a simple family, parents were happily married. She also had two brothers, one older brother and one younger brother. Growing up having two brothers meant she had to have the skill set to keep up with their rowdiness. Meaning she can handle her self well enough in a fight, but by no means is she the best fighter out there. Despite venturing around the outdoors with her brothers most days, she did pick up a few finer detailed skills. These being weaving, and other typically finer motor skill hobbies. Just like her fighting skills, those other hobbies would be average in nature.

She bounces between being someone who wants to adventure and explore, and being a person who is content with what is currently happening in her life, as shown in the differences between hobbies. The young girl got along mostly well with her family, with the occasional bump in the road, here and there. As was normal for any family. However, that adventurous spirit eventually came to get under her skin. Laithen's mother and father wished her to settle and start becoming a proper young woman. So that she could lead the expected life of finding a young, capable, man to marry, and in order for her to begin a family.

Where as, Laithen saw no problem in the way she was currently leading her life. She felt she could find what they wanted her to with out changing her ways. She loves her family, but eventually made the decision that it was time for her to venture out on her own. After getting the needed materials for travel and survival, and anything she would need once she decided to settle again, Laithen set off. She made to Storms Landing from the southern lands and began exploring the surrounding provinces until she met a group of men and women settling for prosperity, and so her journey began in a tavern where she acquired a bit of skill in diplomatic skills. It was here she started to make a life for herself without family and with her own decisions.

Laithen made her first mark on the world by supporting local shops with her skills in speaking for others and making sense of what people wanted to buy or sell. By the time she reached the age of nineteen she had a decent amount of radiants for herself and a number of trinkets to go along with it by how much time she’d been working.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.