Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Runescape HollowClan!

Spark

Broken
Machy234 said:
EST is English Summer Time right? If so I'll try my best to be there.
No its eastern so east coast of america. BST is british summer time :p
I think EST is 5 hours behind BST at the moment I think.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I could care less who all shows up (seeing as you will all be recruited regardless,) but we HAVE to ATLEAST have four. I will only stay for a half hour period, so be there or be square. Unless of course you are Spongebob, in who case find a town with a more creative name.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
*Goes off to find another underwater town* {Ooh, Atlantis seems nice!}

Anyway I'll be there, I was wondering whether I should make a new char, bring a random char of my many different ones, or try and find the right password, username, email ect.. for a specific one. Which do you think is best?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
As I seem to be getting overly confused with the time zones and what not, is 4pm EST in like half an hour or like an hour and a half?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Oh yay, yeah I think it's world 41 seeing as that's an rp world... the clan camp is just south of Falador which has a lodestone thingy to help you get to it, though I think there's a tp spell too. I'll see you there along with others hopefully.

Oh and I'm Kimy Win 234 (<<The spaces matter!) though don't ask me which lvl I am cause with all the new changes I don't know how to find out.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I did.. Used my name and everything but noooooooooooooooooooooo

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff