Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Runescape HollowClan!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Are you still making the clan? Cause I havn't played this game in ages so my clan in abandoned but if you want I could start it up and add everyone from here on to it, I think all my original friends quit but I'll just kick any stragglers and we can be a purely HW clan.. the name is Freedom Fighters if you guys are all ok with that? Oh and I'll have to get back into everything, with RS3 and all it may confuse me a bit.
I reiterate this ^^ Because we seem unable to gather 5 people at once, I'm ok with you taking my clan because it's just me in it nowadays. And besides, Freedom Fighters is so much of a cooler name then Hollowworld.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
So, we managed to get the clan up and running.
Finally.
Are we going to establish a schedule for rp or is it just if we happen to be online?

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Okay the clan is up, yay! However just as soon as I get it made, the wi-fi breaks (this was posted via phone). So ya. I'll put the settings together. The colors and symbols are only temporary, until a new leader is voted upon. He will either allow he voting of colors and symbols or choose himself.

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
OhmygodIsomissrunescape. Okay... Umm.... I wanna join but I haven't played in forever so I'm just gonna hop back on and relearn everything..... User is mtvs_best (hand me down accounts ftw!) some where in the area of 97 combat. Anyway yay~

Machy234

Lord of Altera
OhmygodIsomissrunescape. Okay... Umm.... I wanna join but I haven't played in forever so I'm just gonna hop back on and relearn everything..... User is mtvs_best (hand me down accounts ftw!) some where in the area of 97 combat. Anyway yay~
May I just say that nowadays 97 combat is like rubbish, I believe now your combat score is the sum of all your combat skills so people can be over 200. Anyways, you'd better take a while to get back into the swing of things... it's changed a lot.

Spark

Broken
It is worked out by

Highest combat skill level + defence level +2 = combat level

I am....130-140 I think, Im a mage though with like... 76 magic and...50-60 defence...

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Okay the whole meet and greets are still going btw. Just wear your clan cape to signify your HollowNess. This is for three reasons. One, to simply make it easier to find each other. Two, so those of you not recruited can find us (I'll make you four founders able to recruit some time today if I can). And three, just so other clan people (keep wanting to say guild!) aren't harassing us. If anyone has a better suggestion for our meeting, feel free to voice. I ask it to simply be both public enough that it can be found, and private enough random people will be walking in "hay d00ds, wat up bra?" (And I swear if anyone makes a quote of me saying that their signiture the janitor will be cleaning you off the walls.)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Okay good news! The new official location for our daily RP from 3-5 (EST) on world 41, the F2F RP world, will be the Jolly Boar, that tavern by the Lumber Yard just beside Varrock! It is almost always empty, and isn't that fr from a lodestone.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
RP starts in five minutes for anyone planning on coming (it's optional, but fun.) You can expect people for about three hours, but no promises.

Also, to those not in the clan yet, this is a good chance to get recruited. I gave the four founders he rank of lutenient so they can recruit.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Well, my computer randomly shut down, but I'm trying to log back in now. RS is just taking a while to log into.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Want to point out that the daily RP does sometimes takes us to other places accross the game, so we aren't allways at the Jolly Boar. If you aren't in the clan yet, just add Volothan (me) to your friends lost and send me a tell when I am on and I'll get you in.

Also, shadow, you're a dead man.