Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Runescape HollowClan!

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Your griefing signature...

...and you will likely kill yourself with that aincent book on Necromancy I lent you that everybody now OOC knows about :p

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Going out and about today (gonna have to talk with...people...*shudders*), so I probably won't be able to make the daily RP.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Well it officially starts at three, and people show up till five, though that's really just a gimick to he people to com-...well boys, secrets out.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I am considering the removal of the daily RP and replacing it with a more reliable system, like one day a week or somthing.

Agree if you vote yes, Disagree if no.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I would like to point out the fact that I tried making an account almost a year ago and hated it because of the players.

I would also like to point out the fact that I played in around 2006, if not earlier. If I join, it will be like starting a brand new game for me.

Alas, join you I shall!
One of my friends kept making others a while back to set me up with some gear if I did join, I'll need to see if she's still offering.

Spark

Broken
I started playing this along with Jagster08. Seems pretty fun but we are looking for bosses to duo that dont need 1000 requirements.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Almost two weeks later... I still haven't set up my account. I don't want to face the community again... and I've found browser-MMOs are only really fun when you chat with people.
CONVINCE ME, MINIONS!

Also Shadow? I think this qualifies for a...
necro.jpg