Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Scribbles

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
For some positives, the shading (especially on the skin!), the hair, the jaw, the nostrils, and the arm/hand is beautiful. I agree with Sally, the colours are gorgeous and sit together really well. The lips are divine and the red matches peeerfectly with her hair. The only thing I really noticed off was the iris being a bit forward-facing (like spag said) but all the other little details are just amazing :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Thank you everyone for the critique- I planned to reply to it all with an updated scribble, but I got sidetracked...
Definitely noted stuff down. Thank you again :D

Also: faces are surprisingly difficult

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Top kek

Scorn is just a thick eyebrow added :p

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
here's a critique, it makes my drawing skills look non-existent, please fix that :p
jk, you could have a blank page and it would still look better than my scrawl

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Miiiich bb
Its glorious! :heart: So glad to see it finished, I loved the sketch when you showed me. :0

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
o.o WOah. That looked like a change of art. Nice work Mich!!
I've been sketching and doodling a lot- Thank you! :heart:

Miiiich bb
Its glorious! :heart: So glad to see it finished, I loved the sketch when you showed me. :0
no u glorious

I dunno if that's intended or not, but the way that the Glaceon looks like a dog in this picture is something unique, I've never seen that before. Looks really cool.
Noodlewyn specifically requested that one xD

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
God, looking at all this, and thoroughly punching all the hearts I could of seen that were @Michcat 's, makes me feel like I should be an artist (But I can't! hahahah!)

Michcat I love your art, it's awesome just like anyone Else's. Fricken beautiful art, all of it! Also, I found some really funny and some REALLY beautiful! : D