Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Scribbles

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
God, looking at all this, and thoroughly punching all the hearts I could of seen that were @Michcat 's, makes me feel like I should be an artist (But I can't! hahahah!)

Michcat I love your art, it's awesome just like anyone Else's. Fricken beautiful art, all of it! Also, I found some really funny and some REALLY beautiful! : D
This says pretty much everything, and more than I could have in a paragraph. Michcat your art is amazing and I await every new piece with anticipation to see more lovely, and sometimes funny artwork that you're so good at producing.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
IF I have my char drawn, I might actually nag you JUST to see that.
bb pls
what is love?

God, looking at all this, and thoroughly punching all the hearts I could of seen that were @Michcat 's, makes me feel like I should be an artist (But I can't! hahahah!)

Michcat I love your art, it's awesome just like anyone Else's. Fricken beautiful art, all of it! Also, I found some really funny and some REALLY beautiful! : D
Ohstopityou >w<
I think anyone could be an artist- not that its easy, but hard work blahblah all that..
Thank you! :heart:

This says pretty much everything, and more than I could have in a paragraph. Michcat your art is amazing and I await every new piece with anticipation to see more lovely, and sometimes funny artwork that you're so good at producing.
:heart:! :heart:!!!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
"The Undertow Wild West" WIP

Buncha characters done ol' cowboy wild-west hollywood style

Going to sketch Nwalme, Amaya, and Tabe before inking/colouring ^^

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
"The Undertow Wild West" WIP

Buncha characters done ol' cowboy wild-west hollywood style

Going to sketch Nwalme, Amaya, and Tabe before inking/colouring ^^
MICH I love this-! OwO
But... what are on the top of Elise's breasts? XD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
:O

I WANT TO WALK INTO THEIR SALOON

Aherm. I won't even apologize for those caps. Totally captures my excitement upon seeing that picture. :D