Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seantom5's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Seantom5

Legend of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Seantom5

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is either when you are forcing somebody to do something without giving them any say in what is happening, powergaming could also be a 'powerful', that knows a lot of stuff.
Metagaming is taking ooc knowledge and applying it ic.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Definitely not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Tempy_

8. Tell us about yourself!
As you probably already can tell my name is Sean. I have been roleplaying for a good year and a bit now. I play many games similar to roleplay such as D&D. I Also play a lot of other tabletop games like Warhammer 40,000.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nope

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Starwillow2000

Character Name:
Tiriara

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor elf

Appearance:
Tiriara is a slender moor elf of 5’7”, she weighs 125 pounds and is 35 years old. Her skin is a light gray and her eyes a beautiful shimmering violet. Her hair flows down to her shoulders in a simple cascade of white satin.Even her poor clothing can not detract from her beauty. The tattered tunic just emphasizes her slenderness as it is belted at the waist. Her leather pants fit nicely on her shapely legs, the only thing that ruins the beauty is the large boots on her feet. They seem as if made for another.The only weapon she has is a small dagger sheathed at her hip.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

Where she lived her mother taught her many simple things, things like cooking, cleaning and tending her siblings as well as other clan children. She did not mind this as it gave her a purpose, that purpose, to protect and care for someone who was too little to care for themselves. She enjoyed being with them, teaching them, cooking for them and they seemed quite happy with her.

The days she was not with the children or her mother she was either in the field with her father or being taught basic skills with sword and dagger by him. She was not as happy in the fields, though no one there that really needed her and the crops seemed to take forever to grow. The training though was another story, this she enjoyed as well. She spent time one on one with her father and it made her a stronger person, one better able to help protect those in her charge.

As time went on and she grew older she decided to start exploring. Not being the best at it she ended up lost a few times in the forest. She even came across a small hovel in the middle of nowhere at one point. A taller man in brown leather seemed to be teaching a young girl but since she was elven she may not have been as young as she looked. Her hair was the color of flames and she seemed intent on her training. When they saw Tiriara they placed their weapons at rest. The man came forward and greeted her, asking if she was lost. When she said yes he invited her to stay for food and to rest at least the night.She willingly agreed and as they talked around the fire that night the man said he was a hunter of Theodra and a teacher. If he desired she could stay on a bit as well and learn.

Tiriara liked this offer and agreed wholeheartedly. The female though as seemed cautious of her, rarely spoke, of course, she rarely spoke to the teacher either, she did always seem to be there though to offer aid when needed and to help guide Tiriara’s training in skills of the forest. They was just the simple skills though as she was not wanting to be like them and live hidden in a forest in a hovel. Tiriara wanted to be around people, others, to be able to make a life of her own so after a few months she moved on leaving the two to continue in the worship and woodsy ways.

This is how after a few years more of roaming and exploring she came to Althera. Now she tries to seek out a place to fit in, to make a new and fresh start on her own.

Attachments

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment, I'm getting an error

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Alright, please try logging on and typing /warp whitelist

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm going to have to ask you to explain why you have an accepted app from October 14, 2016, then deleted to make this new one.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You have made one, you already exist in our PEX users list as your rank had already been set before, your forum accounts exsisted since October which is when your original app was posted which mirrors the details in this one or near as darn it, you deleted it Nov 6 for some reason.

Oh and your in game name was the same as your character on your old app, plus the bag full of stuff.

Seantom5

Legend of Altera
I never even knew this server existed until a couple months ago, definitely not October. Like I said before even if I did join before what would be the point of me doing another app?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I never even knew this server existed until a couple months ago, definitely not October. Like I said before even if I did join before what would be the point of me doing another app?

This proves that statement false. I'll let staff take care of the situation, as I don't have the perms to continue.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
The thread / Application in question. Your going to need to give me a serious explanation or reason to want to unban you at this point cause as much as I'd like to think it's a mix up all you've done so far seemingly is lie through your teeth and generally act in a suspect manner.

Thread.
thread.png

App.

App.png

Seantom5

Legend of Altera
I never made that...
But can you answer this to me? Why would I ever even want to delete an old app and make a new one?

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
A. I don't have to answer anything I'm not the one acting suspiciously, I'm simply doing my job as staff.

B. That's part of what we're asking you.

C. to prove a that there could be a theoretical reason - You joined the server back in october as a friend reccomended it to you, didn't take to it. Decided to give it another crack now, figured if you deleted your whitelist app you could reapply and get your friend the 10k refer a friend reward.