Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server World (important)

Will you be staying with us?

• Hollow World is my home!

Votes: 42 100.0%
  • Don't agree with the World Reboot, see ya!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
I would love to have Egressus copied over to the new world. I've only seen pictures of it but it looks as if Notch himself descended upon Hollow World and spent the afternoon. With wooden tools, of course. You have my full support Landsliding!

Landsliding

Lord of Altera
Thank you Tauronimo.
As for this moment, I would rather have the city in Northern_Kingdoms than Skyrim. Not saying this will happen though.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'll look into it for you land :) Could possibly make it and underground city? It would look awesome!

Landsliding

Lord of Altera
I suppose, with a nice enough mountain ontop since the Military tower is rather big. Would be epic as hell though.

wait are you saying it got reset A second time?
No the city in question is inside the Skylands and wasnt affected by the first reset.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
not what i asked, i meant did the rest of the map, not daggerfall, i mean the area around it, get reset again?

tom

I think I might like it here
I just lost 10x 64 cooble stone becouse some hero turned on monsters, and then the monsters stabbed me at my back when I was mining...
Oh and I had a new diamond pickaxe -.-

MonsTheSexy | Ryan

Lord of Altera

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours. NOW BACK TO MINE.
Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT HAS NOW MANY THUMBS UP.
Anything is possible when you copy and paste.I'm on a desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.