Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[sign up] The Colonists

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sad news... we are starting to miss minecarts with chests in which the loot is. Either they disappear because of some bug (which I think), or they are for some reason destroyed and taken by someone (which I truly hope is not the case). The sad thing is. Hawkeye doesn't see minecarts... So if you see a piece of rail without a cart, please notify me so I can get to work on fixing it :eek: It's a pity it's happening but there's little I can do.

I'm considering changing them for normal chests, which makes things easier for us. Yet, it makes it harder for people who are not added to the eventine region to explore and gather loot, which was the initial drive behind creating this town. So I'm not sure yet.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I'm considering changing them for normal chests, which makes things easier for us. Yet, it makes it harder for people who are not added to the eventine region to explore and gather loot, which was the initial drive behind creating this town. So I'm not sure yet.
Change the region permissions to allow everyone to open chests.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I can't even remember the last time I drew something. And I might have been a bit too hurried this time, but cowo5 a.k.a Aldervon a.k.a. Auxilius has brought it back to me.
The beauty of the colony is in a big part everyone emoting what they do in /ch rp. Aldervon emoted this: Auxilius: *stares into the camp, jar of fireflies in front of his face, holding his staff*
And that is what I drew:
auxilius.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Horrible nightmarish night for the characters at the colony. Our counter-attack on the tribals went quite sour.
With a little luck, next week (OOC day) we can live in a bit more peace and finally finish up the wall, perhaps fish or hunt a bit, without meeting tribesmen.
We've been thinking on a name for the colony for a while. If it keeps on going like this, Hardship Hole is what I'd name the colony at this point if I was my character :')
Three weeks in starting the colony, Packman's idealism has had a blow.
Yet, we still enjoy at least one special moment each passing day, which keeps us from abandoning this ship. We might just make ourselves a selfmade home here!
I see such perseverance in these characters, thanks for the great RP so far!

Good night!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hnnnng. If I had known... also, been at hospital. Couldn't log in x.x

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Had fun today! Less aggressive RP and more peaceful RP.
Also: We've got a pillar of words now.
A wooden pillar with some empty notebooks in it.
Members of the colony are free to grab one and write down some notes or a story or their personal thoughts: anything goes.
Packman's put it up so he's sure that the development of the colony is written down (since it'll change a lot as time goes by) and in the naive dream to be remembered.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thanks Lirakitty for about 20,000 radiants!
I'll think carefully about how to invest this into The Colony and will talk to other colonists whether they need plots :)
Oh, and we got a name! Fort Toil!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Anytime hun. Like I said, I see you bringing big things our way. :heart:
*Mumble Mumble* Without even telling me *Mumble Mumble*

Naw, you deserve it P00f. Make Eventine great again! Keep building that wall!

Those darn tribals will pay for it I tell you!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wake up! hear ye, hear ye! Another morning has come and the wall is STILL NOT FINISHED :')

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
And this is how at Fort Toil, our colony, even uprooting a tree can turn into an adventure!!
14.jpg

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
Reason for joining OOC: Quality characters

Character name: Themis
Reason for joining IC: He has no clue what is going on.

Do you have a set job in mind that you'd like to perform at the colony?
A hunter or fisherman,you could convince him to cut down a tree..

Do you agree to follow the set rules?
Without a doubt

Would you like to help develop this alpha stage of RolePlay?
<you do not need to say yes. If you fill in "yes", I'd like to know how you intend to help me out>
I'm no good with responsibility

What is your timezone?
EST

What's your average online time?
Off and on about 3 maximum a day

Quick-Join Form
Boat Inventory Slots:

Inventory Slots:
- Waterskin
- Rad pouch

Weapon Slots:
- Bearded Axe

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
15.jpg
These are the colonists that were present at the time of writing up the foundations of our colony.
Unanimously we decided:
Our name will be Fort Toil, to reflect the hardship and labor we had to endure to get where we are.
The citizens of Fort Toil, the colonists, will be an independent group of people. As a whole, untied to political houses.
As such, independent and with a 'capital', we needed a flag. A brown tree on a white background: Simple like ourselves, and reflecting the forest and fort made of wood.
^D11EECC3D4E87CDE002B5CDC8358CC767A559F665BFEECD5B1^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
(credits to BoredBrit for making this flag)

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
View attachment 75069
These are the colonists that were present at the time of writing up the foundations of our colony.
Unanimously we decided:
Our name will be Fort Toil, to reflect the hardship and labor we had to endure to get where we are.
The citizens of Fort Toil, the colonists, will be an independent group of people. As a whole, untied to political houses.
As such, independent and with a 'capital', we needed a flag. A brown tree on a white background: Simple like ourselves, and reflecting the forest and fort made of wood.
View attachment 75070
(credits to BoredBrit for finding this flag)
Making*