Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sorrowlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Beginners can only claim two chunks now?
And I was frustrated about not being able to claim more than eight! :p

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Here's a suggestion if you like pvp: make an area that has something that attracts players, such as a few chests with emeralds or diamonds in. To gain access they need to challenge you to pvp. Whenever you win, put some of the loot as a reward in the chest for the next adventurer.

Basically build yourself a bandit lair and make it worth people's while to try and gain entry.

Reminds me of something from Morrowind, actually. The Tower of Tel Fyr.

"Divayth Fyr does have a sense of humor, and of sport. He often offers adventurers keys to treasure chests in the Corprusarium. If adventurers accept, the challenge is to find the chest the key fits among the many chests dispersed through the dungeon. You must do so without getting killed, and without hurting any of the corprus creatures attacking you. Success at finding and opening the chest means you get some treasure, and another key."

You're allowed to take anything you please from the Corprusarium, BUT the area is filled with dangerous beings that will attack on sight. You are also not allowed to attack back, as that will anger the Warden, and he is a very tough foe as well.

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
A rather unsavory fellow was following me about Sorrow Town like an unwanted shadow all decked out in enchanted diamond gear. :eek:

There were a few creepers too right in the middle of town too. I tried leading the first into the second but without the results I had hoped for.

But at least once I was finally able to safely exit the town my chunk claiming issue had been resolved.:D

Spark

Broken
I think /home should have a delay, seeing as the PvP and /home line are the same it makes the chance of dying 0%, you can just run out and type /home without any danger of being attacked. Makes PvP completely impossible.

Even 2 fully armoured player pumped on potions fighting eachother, one gets down to one heart and does /home.
If not a delay then a tag plugin would be nice so if someone is hit, they cant tp.

Status
Not open for further replies.