Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Altera Survival Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Also, second quick idiot question if i may: i cant find myself on the dynamic map. i look at where my co-ordinates say i am, nothing there... look around the whole map, nothing there. This only happened after i went to the Sorrowlands, now i cant find myself or the boat to return home.
The dynamic map doesn't seem to cover the sorrows. But if you are lost, type /spawn and you will find yourself near the tunnel to the cave where the boat leaves.

matyio

The original mute
the dynamic map does not cover sorrowlands, therefor you will not see where you are. If you get lost use /spawn or /town spawn. Oh and please, if you have any more newcomer questions post them here so they don't get asked again.

Matto225

The White Mage
thanks gusy :) everytime i used /spawn i was back at the prison and seemed to have gone the wrong way. However I was teleported out so its all fine! Thank you!

Matto225

The White Mage
can i just say, everyone on this server has been unbelievebly helpfull, helping me in my first couple of days, so thank you all!!!!

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alaila, Warstrom is now where number 3 (RavensNest) Used to be. Mind updating? :D

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Thank you for the heads up.
As soon as everything is re-organized I'll update the picture.
But for now, I'll correct the boat to Warstrom, Wrayh. :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I just want to add that you'll see me around Brustenburg a lot, when a new player arrives. If you have any questions, you can just ask me. I'm always happy to help!

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Aye, I am there quite a lot too! Often Roleplaying so :p if I am angry don't be afraid :D
You can also find me in Warstrom :)

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I'm working on updating the docks part of the guide but I have to wait for an update to the dynamic map.
I'm sorry to Webb, New Valkyria, Jhal os Eirael, Protaras, Heaven's Reach and Shipwreck Cove for not getting them on the list yet.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Awesome guide, thank you so much for posting this. A huge starting city is easy to get lost in, and your guide has really helped me avoid that.

Now to choose which city to try to join...

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Maybe... I added a number of city options in our group's dropbox, but enough off-topicness! Thanks again Alailanible for this thread. I hope to see you on sometime and try a slice of your cake!

SecondGod

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey, I haven't even been approved to the server yet, but I've been browsing for something as helpful as this. It gave me an idea of what the server really was and I can't wait to experience it first hand. Thank you for making this, you made a newbie happy :3

Also I don't really like my name "SecondGod", its alright but it doesn't fit the roleplaying thing... Is there anyway I can change it in the game? Like is there a plugin or something? And do I have to wait until I'm accepted into the server until I can create my character profile? Am I asking to many questions? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.