Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Altera Survival Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Don't worry, your roleplay names does not have to be the same as your user name. When you meet people juts introduce yourself with the name you want and they will use it. :)

Alailanible

This guide is in a desperate need of un update.
I will work on it as soon as the move to Exodus is complete!

Alailanible

You have neglected your thread Alaila, like a poor puppy dog, you neglected it...

FOR SHAME! :(
What are you talking about? I pet it everyday. Take it for walks as well.
:p

No, it is in need of an update, but I don't think it's effective to do so until we are all settled in the new world. I would have to make changes to it almost everyday to make way for new portals, cities gone missing, spawns points and such.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
it only bit you cuz' you have a cat eating a spilled bowl of food... *sighs and folds arms shaking his head slowly back and fourth at Corey*

Feralelfgirl

Villager
Can't wait til this updates with the Exodus new world thing going on I feel I join the server at a bad time I am poor lost newbie running about helpless and reading all over the forums trying to find my way XD

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Can't wait til this updates with the Exodus new world thing going on I feel I join the server at a bad time I am poor lost newbie running about helpless and reading all over the forums trying to find my way XD
Just ask for help in OOC chat. I'm sure there will be someone who can help you.

Natsu

Villager
I don't want to be hasry or anything
But just a normal question, don't get mad plz
How long should it normally take for admins to read and accept/decline applications?

S

Stevey

I don't want to be hasry or anything
But just a normal question, don't get mad plz
How long should it normally take for admins to read and accept/decline applications?
Within 24h ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.