Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Soooo happy about how this turned out :3
Presenting the shy and confusing, riddle inducing, Faelin of Eldor :3

View attachment 25997
Well you know what they say, pictures are worth 1000 words... and that my friend is a 1000 word essay on why Tina is jellous and feels insecure about herself with Cloud. :oops:

Or in other words.. SHE'S SO PRETTY! :D

*Snaps one of the 19 fingers off the Corbian chav* Well, after another 13 pictures it might just be half normal. :p

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Well you know what they say, pictures are worth 1000 words... and that my friend is a 1000 word essay on why Tina is jellous and feels insecure about herself with Cloud. :oops:

Or in other words.. SHE'S SO PRETTY! :D

*Snaps one of the 19 fingers off the Corbian chav* Well, after another 13 pictures it might just be half normal. :p
Eeeeeeh... yeeeeaaah.. well, if only Tina knew how Faelin acted around Cloud, she'd feel differently if she did :p

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
That sounds lovely. .. kath hugs cloud. .. Tina arrives. . Tina attacks Kath. .. Kath is hurt. . Jeroxia his kathishurt senses start working. . Jeroxia attacks Tina. .. cloud gets pissed.. cloud attacks Jeroxia. . Cloud is the lone survivor and lives happily ever after with faelin

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
There a thin line between her either attacking him, or running away...
I'll keep that in mind
That sounds lovely. .. kath hugs cloud. .. Tina arrives. . Tina attacks Kath. .. Kath is hurt. . Jeroxia his kathishurt senses start working. . Jeroxia attacks Tina. .. cloud gets pissed.. cloud attacks Jeroxia. . Cloud is the lone survivor and lives happily ever after with faelin
*cough* Can't attack people with goodness inside them *cough* .. but can still drop a tree on them or something *cough*
Kath uses tacklehug. It is super effective :p
NOT AGA- *ouch*
I wouldn't attack her, Tina is a scardy cat.
D'aww.. cutest imagine in my head right now :3
AND DAMIEN CROMWELL COMES IN TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!
'Bout time too. :D

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Did you see the Nao?
Do it
Nao.
So far people have been very polite despite me not having a request system, by even asking indirectly and me searching them out. Also, you don't know how many times Bowduim thanked me before I had even started drawing, so you saying 'now' without asking and demanding instead, even if you are joking, is not appreciated, and will not do you any favours

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
You forgot the *Faelin spots people and promptly runs away*