Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Caledonian Federation

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The Caledonian Federation
Long Live King Neorey August I!
The Caledonian Federation is a mutual coalition of independent Houses that upholds Honor, Valor, and Liberty, and wishes to bring about peace and prosperity to Altera. We represent all that is good and holy, and we strive to defend Altera from any and all evils.
Our Goal is to ensure the fair governance of Altera's people, free of greed and corruption, in which the voices of all are heard and the people's interests are put first.
Members of the Federation:
House August-Bodejodel
  • Heavens Reach [Capitol]
  • Elkron [Resource city]
  • Fort Hammerfest [Military Fortress, Federation HQ]
  • Thais [Fortified Village]
  • Frostguard [Military Fortress]
House Hawklight-Legion9191
  • Wintermourne [Capitol]
  • Karuk-thol [Fortress, Hub]
  • Blackport [Port, Farm]
  • Marograd [Recruitment]
  • Capua [Military Center]
  • Elysion (Uthrandir) [Mage's Refuge]
  • The Eyrie [Fortress]
House Saeradan-Speed
  • Tauredal [Capitol]
  • Imlasdris [Elven Fort]
House Arcturus-Valonyx
  • Harlaus [Capitol]
  • X'ell [Hidden Village]
House Cirrus-Tayohud
  • Etheras [Capitol]
Allied towns without Houses:
Prominent Individuals:
    • Neorey August(Bodejodel): Lord of House August, leader of Heavens Reach. The planned King of Altera.
    • General Legion(legion9191): Long time General of Altera's First, served in both Great Wars. Lord of House Hawklight and leader of Wintermourne.
    • Magnus Arcturus(Valonyx): Leader of the Holy Golden Crusade, Lord of House Arcturus, and the leader of Harlaus.
    • Alexantria Saeradan(Speed): Lady of House Saeradan, leader of the elven city Tauredale.
    • Tayo Etaris(Tayohud): Lord of House Cirrus, leader of Etheras.
    • Keaton Hawklight(karasu1996): Archmage of Elysion, the foremost expert on magic in Altera.
    • Edward August(Edward): General of the Heavens Reach Guard and Lieutenent of the Royal Army.
    • Sir Percival Hawklight(Spearhorn): Lord of Karuk-Thol and esteemed Diplomat.
    • Matt of August: Lord of Elkron.
The Caledonian Federation officially supports Neorey August, the leader of House August, to be the King of Altera.
Consistent with the ideals of the Federation, King August will be no tyrant. A Royal Council with representatives from each of the allied Houses, as well as those whom the Council chooses to recognize, will be able to vote on legislation and have a say in the proceedings. It is through this body that the people of Altera will have their voice heard. All people of every race are welcome. Already the Federation represents the Elven population, the Humans, a significant Dwarven population, the Mages, and the Artisan class. We have the full support of the Golden Crusade.

All are welcome into our Federation. All Houses that join will automatically recieve a single representative in the Royal Council.
Towns without Houses may be granted representatives in the Council at the Kings will, or by majority vote of the Council itself. Thus you do not have to be in a House to join the prospoerity and protection of the Caledonian Federation.

Join us, and you will prosper.
Oppose us, and you will fall.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Unfortunately a war is probably needed to achieve peace. Join our cause and we will ensure peace and prosperity after the war!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I give it 2 weeks before one member betrays another... :)
The Federation has already experienced months or perfect unity. It is only now that we chose to rally our banners, but I assure you we are as unified as ever. We all work for each others best interests.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
The Federation has already experienced months or perfect unity. It is only now that we chose to rally our banners, but I assure you we are as unified as ever. We all work for each others best interests.
The game hasn't begun in earnest. When there's something worth winning, then we'll see people's true colours.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
The game hasn't begun in earnest. When there's something worth winning, then we'll see people's true colours.
This is where you underestimate our might and influence. All is planned, the words of the Gods are about to come true.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Oh, the game has begun, believe me, it has begun... We started it the moment there was mention of the silver throne...
We all know what there is to win and we want to win it. If one member choses to leave, he better find a strong opponent to join, or he wil only lose even more.

(I truly hope there will be a powerful foe to fight, it will be more fun to lose in a hard struggle than to win it with ease...)

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Oh, the game has begun, believe me, it has begun... We started it the moment there was mention of the silver throne...
We all know what there is to win and we want to win it. If one member choses to leave, he better find a strong opponent to join, or he wil only lose even more.

(I truly hope there will be a powerful foe to fight, it will be more fun to lose in a hard struggle than to win it with ease...)
Well of course you would say that, after all you would reap the rewards while your allies toil and sweat. I hope you reward them well...

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I'll think you'll find Aeroch nor is not part of this federation as the deal with the original owner and it's nwe owner has been broken.

The deal was clearly that Aeroch were to be given to him, however must serve Yearnen/Lonmar and must not serve Hawklight or August.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I'll think you'll find Aeroch nor is not part of this federation as the deal with the original owner and it's nwe owner has been broken.

The deal was clearly that Aeroch were to be given to him, however must serve Yearnen/Lonmar and must not serve Hawklight or August.
Deals like those can't be broken easily, i recommend you step back.
Sure, you can try and get your false claim, but it will have to be by war...

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Deals like those can't be broken easily, i recommend you step back.
Sure, you can try and get your false claim, but it will have to be by war...
it wasn't my side of the deal that broke it...

The OWNER of Aeroch Nor stated that "Aeroch was always to be in possesion of Yearnen".

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Well of course you would say that, after all you would reap the rewards while your allies toil and sweat. I hope you reward them well...
You are mistaken, bodejodel was nominated and voted to represent us for the throne, we all approved his nomination, and all leaders of the federation are equal in power at the royal council.

Our federation is held together by strong links and powerful bonds. None will betray others and all will decide the future of Altera.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Tang, I assume when your talking about Aeroch Nor's new owner. You mean me?
There was no deal about who it serves.
The deal me and Rox made was : I own Aeroch Nor, Can do what I want with it, Keep a Dwarven feel and I Quote "Make it pwetttyyy" and the final thing was finishing the town itself, I.e the Lower district and the Upper District.
There was never any mentioning of which house it must serve.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Then explain why it happened to fall into our hands? mmm?
If you want to go to specifics then sure.

The original deal was that Aeroch was to be in possesion of Yearnen, and that it would/does not get given to Hawklight, August, or Acturus, and that while the owner (Rox/Duegur) was away, that it was kept well. The town itself was left in co-ownership of Warwolf, before, he left Yearnen for Hawklight. As soon as he left for Hawklight, I personally stripped him of his residence in every Yearnen settlement, and left him with his items to settle with Hawklight.

Therefore, this meant that he lost his co-ownership of Aeroch, because he left for Hawklight, however ignored that rule and still claimed it as Hawklight's territory, even though it was and always will be Yearnen's unless taken by war.

In addition, anyone else who tries to claim the following cities which are Yearnen's will be prosecuted and hunted by the Dwarves:

Frostwind Peak
Thraall
Khuldas
Skara Brae
Aeroch Nor

I'd strongly recommend you remove Aeroch from your list, otherwise your holy city will be HOLEY.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Are those war threats? im waiting...

Aeroch is ours and will remain it, the owner himself reports how he became the lord of it...

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
And, I've just spoken with the owner himself, and I quote:

"I said he could build but I specifically said it should in no way serve Hawlight/August"