Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Caledonian Federation

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Are those war threats? im waiting...

Aeroch is ours and will remain it, the owner himself reports how he became the lord of it...
I literally want to cut off your hands and slap you with them all the way from your "Holy" city to Heavens reach. (Thank you just cause 2 for that quote)

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Are those war threats? im waiting...

Aeroch is ours and will remain it, the owner himself reports how he became the lord of it...
I'll quote once again:

"I said he could build there but Aeroch is Yearnen property."

You cannot just claim my House's regions as your own, and, trust me, I'm good at making holes.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Stepping into this discussion purely to say

ENOUGH. From everyone. If you have a problem take it up via the correct means. Harrassing a thread and insulting people will simply get you forum banned, Im am personally sick of this behaviour between the houses out of character and im sure im not the only one so ENOUGH.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Long live house August! We will thriomph as our cavarly will trample you to death! our archers will blqck out the son and the mighty sword of our infantry will pierce hearths!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Long live peace and quiet. Now listen to Spear.

You get all worked up about something in a virtual world. This never happened, and most likely never will. We won't find a way to possess people from another universe in world of Altera and become them. Calm yourself, there is no point of arguing like that.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Long live peace and quiet. Now listen to Spear.

You get all worked up about something in a virtual world. This never happened, and most likely never will. We won't find a way to possess people from another universe in world of Altera and become them. Calm yourself, there is no point of arguing like that.
was truing to sound dramatic ool

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Yay, sorry o annoyed the cuprusade btw but not to be annoying again but ellas lives you dont have the authory to kill her without my premission

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Tang: Im sorry, I listed that because Warwolf told me that he owned it, and could do with it as he pleased. If that is not correct, please do work out who actually owns, and I will remove it from the list immediately.

This is only a game. I dont want to make people upset and I certainly dont want to ruin peoples work over it.
Aeroch Nor will be removed from the list, and when we do work out who it actually belongs to, please keep me in the loop on that. I meant no disrespect and I do not want to anger anyone. Im sorry this happened.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Valonyx, please, for the love of god shut up XD

Tang: Im sorry, I listed that because Warwolf told me that he owned it, and could do with it as he pleased. If that is not correct, please do work out who actually owns, and I will remove it from the list immediately.

This is only a game. I dont want to make people upset and I certainly dont want to ruin peoples work over it.
Aeroch Nor will be removed from the list, and when we do work out who it actually belongs to, please keep me in the loop on that. I meant no disrespect and I do not want to anger anyone. Im sorry this happened.
Thanks for understanding. :)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

Then tell us these kind of stuff before to prevent flame wars. ;)