Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Caledonian Federation

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Yea i knew of that Frank, but at the same time i didnt get it from stargate. Caledonia was an old Saxon Empire during the Medieval ages. Both us and stargate got it from there.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
*pats white panther from the circle of ossus* dont worry weve already taken that, oow yeah and we have destroyed the fountain of youth already so tell alain he is a failer

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I was under the idea that because Rox was the Owner of it, he got the ultimate idea of who gets it and what they can do with it.
Maybe he did say "and it can only belong to Yearnen" or something along those lines.
But I myself do not remember that part.

I was told I was Owner of it with Goldengem. But as Goldengem hadn't really been involved in the deal of transaction of ownership and I have not spoken with him or him with me, I was under the impression that I could build (within reason) what I wanted in Aeroch Nor. Also I had not built anything that was Hawklight Owned essentially. All we have done so far is me continuing on my Airship and JstarGames building a new Assassin's Guild Headquarters WHICH Rox said he could do.
I was also planning on before even considering building any Hawklight related buildings was too carry out Rox's requests of finishing the town, I.E The Lower District, The Rich District and a Mansion for Rox.
Then, THEN maybe I would have started building Hawklight buildings BUT if you take into the idea of the time it would take to build all that, either Yearnen would be back or Yearnen would be inactive. So that would effect my choice of building Hawklight buildings or not.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
According to the logs, there is no record of anyone saying that one of the conditions of the Aeroch Nor transaction was that it couldnt go to Hawklight, or any House for that matter. All the logs say is that he had to keep a dwarven feel and to make it "pwetyy"

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
According to the logs, there is no record of anyone saying that one of the conditions of the Aeroch Nor transaction was that it couldnt go to Hawklight, or any House for that matter. All the logs say is that he had to keep a dwarven feel and to make it "pwetyy"
Yes, but Jon did not transfer ownership, he simply made Warwolf one of THE owners, Jon is still the founder of the region, you can't simply take it from him, surely that's unfair?

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I never took it from him. I (As Rox wanted) kept him owner and I kept Goldengem25 owner too. I never removed both of them. So I have not "simply taken it from him"

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I never took it from him. I (As Rox wanted) kept him owner and I kept Goldengem25 owner too. I never removed both of them. So I have not "simply taken it from him"
Then he is still official owner/founder and that it stays in Yearnen's possession, no?

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Technically it's 50/50 but I realise that will be problematic. In direct response to your comment, Tang.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
If its just going to make people upset we wont claim it.
There is more than just the game at stake here, i dont want to hurt any friendships because of this.

Matto225

The White Mage
Even if you do get the crown, (which you will with the 100% legit HR plots) you will never break Lonmar.
Since this is the interbet I can't tell if that was sarcastic or not. However, if it is, i'd just like to inform you that from what i've seen one of Bode's priorities was to legetimize Heavens Reach, so that any bad blood over the subject could be washed away and the town could enjoy a clean slate.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
... one of Bode's priorities was to legetimize Heavens Reach ....
I'm just wondering, what steps are being taken to do that? Not trying to start anything, I just am curious as to how someone legitimizes a city after it being made illegitimately.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I'm just wondering, what steps are being taken to do that? Not trying to start anything, I just am curious as to how someone legitimizes a city after it being made illegitimately.
No one proved that it was illegitimate...
but i guess that if it is, money can solve everything?