Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Danger of Jishrim's Gift

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Guys.

God of Dance won't work.
dance is linked to music.

Sallana is the goddess of music.

now, what I would recommend, for aspects not currently represented in the pantheon,
  • Lost Children, or Childhood (that's easy, make children touch Visage)
  • The Moon (far as I know, no god is god of the moon)
  • Snow
  • Storms
  • the Sea

no, I don't have any ulterior motives with those suggestions..... @Woolsey @Sankera @bettemus99 @Michcat

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Guys.

God of Dance won't work.
dance is linked to music.

Sallana is the goddess of music.

now, what I would recommend, for aspects not currently represented in the pantheon,
  • Lost Children, or Childhood (that's easy, make children touch Visage)
  • The Moon (far as I know, no god is god of the moon)
  • Snow
  • Storms
  • the Sea

no, I don't have any ulterior motives with those suggestions..... @Woolsey @Sankera @bettemus99 @Michcat
on this note, there is another idea, though it might be fairly dangerous, and probably just make another evil god,
  • poison
just toss all kinds of venomous things in the kid's mouth. ba-bam. god of poison, no threat to pantheon.
@Patroklos Alexander don't sue me

Spark

Broken
Well the amount of times it got smashed, pulled, dragged, snatched, etc in the first event I'm surprised it's not the god of greed, destruction, bickering and ignorance already.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Teehee, dropping something here.

Noxthys

"The Nightbringer"

Goddess of The Night, Darkness, Deceit, The Moon, Sleep and Freedom.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Teehee, dropping something here.

Noxthys

"The Nightbringer"

Goddess of The Night, Darkness, Deceit, The Moon, Sleep and Freedom.
are you making a heretical god? If this is pure OOC speculation then please have faith that we got this covered. Spread this stuff IC or not at all!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
@Michcat
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?
No. We shall /not/ make the timey-wimey ball any worse.

(I proudly support any player initiative for pretty much any divine aspect except, primarily, Time, with a few other exceptions that I'm not going to mention or spoiler.)

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Well the amount of times it got smashed, pulled, dragged, snatched, etc in the first event I'm surprised it's not the god of greed, destruction, bickering and ignorance already.
"Maybe there is a beast... Maybe it's only us."
- William Golding, Lord of the Flies

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Trying to mold the thing into a god of its own seems.... Heretical, heathenish, one of those words. Seeing as Aewin said that it can have the power to challenge the gods place in the Pantheon.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
on this note, there is another idea, though it might be fairly dangerous, and probably just make another evil god,
  • poison
just toss all kinds of venomous things in the kid's mouth. ba-bam. god of poison, no threat to pantheon.
@Patroklos Alexander don't sue me
Probably not how it works.. You'd probably have to do more then shove a whole load of poisonous things in his mouth.. Just like if you were to create any kind of god from him, I doubt it would be an easy process.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Trying to mold the thing into a god of its own seems.
Not even mentioning trying to teach a god-in-training as it were another god's ideals could cause some....friction and....arguments on who is the real god of (insert ideal here).
Imagine if Thor and Zeus met and wanted to decide who was the ultimate wielder of lightning...
EDIT: I think it would look something like this...