Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark Blood Stirs...

Choppie

Villager
Well, my friend and I had an adventure in Altera: The Exodus. There were some whopping mountains and valleys! Here are some pics:

Also decided to edit that first one a bit:

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
The glacier was sooo epic I just ran around there for 15 minutes looking at it while dodging skelleys, zombies and creeps.

The mountains are really cool too, to be honest the whole new map is superepiclyawesomelyuberdooper! :)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
The glacier was sooo epic I just ran around there for 15 minutes looking at it while dodging skelleys, zombies and creeps.

The mountains are really cool too, to be honest the whole new map is superepiclyawesomelyuberdooper! :)
*Adds superepiclyawesomelyuberdooper to the dictionary* You sir... draw a very vivid description of the new world :p

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
*Quickly puts on panda skin and hopes the joke hasn't been made* on a more serious point wouldn't it be quicker to just set up a thread for people to comment on the amazing landscape?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*Quickly puts on panda skin and hopes the joke hasn't been made* on a more serious point wouldn't it be quicker to just set up a thread for people to comment on the amazing landscape?
already done that, look in this section

The_Magister

Lord of Altera
Ladies and Gentlemen, the new capital is..!​
SHIPWRECK COVE?
osnap. who's mind did I just blow?​
NOBODY'S! BECAUSE SHIPWRECK COVE IS THE BEST!

The_Magister

Lord of Altera
You are all just upset because you know I'm right.​
.. And you know I'm right, because my true Identity is..!
THE_DRUNK!