Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark Blood Stirs...

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Crap crap crap crap crap crap.... I can't be on until May... Bye bye everything I own! :D
*Wrayh's cool ----------------------> Spontaneous Combustion*

S

Stevey

Crap crap crap crap crap crap.... I can't be on until May... Bye bye everything I own! :D
*Wrayh's cool ----------------------> Spontaneous Combustion*
You won't lose any of your stuff ?

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
No one is there to bring it through the supposedly already closed portal :,)
ehh.... New RP Character, new start.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
It's a shame that my town isn't going to be carried over. I'm going to completely reconstruct it, but are we allowed to have flat land to start with? Like, an easy way to build the town, then add the terrain...

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
It's a shame that my town isn't going to be carried over. I'm going to completely reconstruct it, but are we allowed to have flat land to start with? Like, an easy way to build the town, then add the terrain...
No. In Medieval times they built settlements around the terrain. They had no JCB's in those times nor the resource and willpower to flatten land. If you want your town to look realistic then make use of the terrain.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Ah, Okay, Gatcha ;) Like, if I run out of room on a small hill, I could use fences as posts that keep it up... Maybe like a deck... This should be a challenge, but fun!

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Ah, Okay, Gatcha ;) Like, if I run out of room on a small hill, I could use fences as posts that keep it up... Maybe like a deck... This should be a challenge, but fun!
Or you could find yourself an expendable slave labour force to carry dirt, stone, ect over to where you are building to add to the landscape. :p

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I noticed that to and Lars yes you are right.. I was not sure if the items would be transferring in their chests though! Glad to hear they will be!

Alec

Lord of Altera
"New Capital built legit as a community effort"​
I would like rocket launching cargo holds in the center with lazor cannons on the side mounted to sharks who also have lazors but they shoot blue beams instead of red, and a disco ball attached to that. Please and thank you. :cool:
Joke.​
I would love to help in the creation of this massive capitol. Is there somewhere I can sign up or will this be a giant free-build massacre? :eek:

S

Stevey

Aug will be heading construction of the new capital. We can't let everyone free build things at their leisure, but we will probably hold contests for certain building over time.