Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark Blood Stirs...

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
This may come as an No bigy

But i say Put an Price on the Boats an Big one and start Doing horses ! so much better ! then everyone need to ride tho altera and see what she have to offer insted of lets take an boat from one place to an ohter etc etc etc . lets do Real get on my horse and Ride like its no tomorrow. thats my say dawg!

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Exactly

Are we supposed to get on imaginary ones? Or you suggesting we should all get a stick make a horse head and ride on that while making fake horse shoe noises with 2 empty coconut shells all while shouting *giddie up little horsie!*? :p

Yes what did you think ? Real ones?? noo noo

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Exactly

Are we supposed to get on imaginary ones? Or you suggesting we should all get a stick make a horse head and ride on that while making fake horse shoe noises with 2 empty coconut shells all while shouting *giddie up little horsie!*? :p
Soldier: You’re using coconuts!
King Arthur: What?
Soldier: You’ve got two empty halves of coconut and you’re bangin’ em together.
King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through....
Soldier: Where’d you get the coconuts?
King Arthur: We found them.
Soldier: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut’s tropical!

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Soldier: You’re using coconuts!
King Arthur: What?
Soldier: You’ve got two empty halves of coconut and you’re bangin’ em together.
King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through....
Soldier: Where’d you get the coconuts?
King Arthur: We found them.
Soldier: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut’s tropical!
Please... Please!!! Go further in the dialog :D

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
*drumroll*
King Arthur: What do you mean?Soldier: Well, this is a temperate zone.King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?Soldier: Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.Soldier: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!Soldier: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?Soldier: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?King Arthur: Please!Soldier: Am I right?
I started the end...

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I feel there should be a grand castle... Medieval times were that of Republics not Democracies... there should be a throne room and such... *and I should be king ;) because it fits my rp character... can that be my excuse? trolololo*

S

Stevey

You should get someone to make a horse plugin for the server.. I currently use the Simply Horses mod and it is amazing!
I can't install mods on the server, so we can't have horses unless everyone would download the mod.

vanar

Legend of Altera
It's a shame that my town isn't going to be carried over. I'm going to completely reconstruct it, but are we allowed to have flat land to start with? Like, an easy way to build the town, then add the terrain...
I REGRET NOTHING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH*jumps off cliff while singinging monster and 114*