Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

W

wakerman4

Rex is hunting down those that obtained an item of any type from the expedition. Good day.
^,^
Finally, a rival.
Well, if you find us, my char. won't be anywhere near happy.
He stays to himself for a reason.....one of them is to stay away from outside threats like you :p

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Why, my dearest GLaDOS, how do you know I haven't been sending little birds to hunt down these gentlemen?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The story recorded by Rahm Kennys is now available to read here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/quest-for-a-scribe-the-discovery-of-our-era.24946/
But I advice you to read it in game in the books "Lost Scribe I, II, III, IV, V & VI." Because these got cliff-hangers to the next book. The books will soon be available in the royal library under the category recorded-events. I think they should be there tomorrow :)

W

wakerman4

...Literally nobody has asked me anything about the sword?

Alright~
Don't need to ask :)
Asking OOC ruins the RP!

I just need to finish off something today and I'll give you and legion and full on RP report on everything Mr Corvus and Rahm found out!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Even if you missed it, or died quite early in the thing, can always steal other people's loot, Silvertread~!

Last edited: