Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

Darko

Lord of Altera
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"
Yarrr, ye have my sword.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
"I shalt aid thee in thy search for thy scribe and bring to light the treasures thou seek!"
In all seriousness, I'm joining xD

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"
- Syr Edaren Dormus... son of Gelyk Dormus.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Over 15 people are joining this event already! The enjoyment is getting larger and larger, the more souls join!

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin! and
I am too smart to stand over the rancor-pit..."
-Nicolò Arcturus, Lord-Mayor of Port Krynitas

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
'' I will assist you and try to help with everything I can to retrieve your scribe, even if I fear am too old to fight''
-His eminence the Archbishop Magnus Arcturus IV

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
- Elizabeth

It seems this event will get very popular very quick, thank you two for putting this together! It will be a lot of fun :p
.......... Dammit, now you've forced Dayter to come along.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin, given we don't all die that is..."
-Audric Elumeril

I think this'll be fun and enjoyable, assuming(as said above) we don't all die before it finishes. xD