Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Man, the whole gang's here. I'm concerned for Arch's well being during this. Syr, Gelyk, Audric, Smoke...

Nobody will attack anyone for any unreasonable reason while i am present, it would be a crime in the eyes of the Church.

And -NOBODY- wants to be seen bad in the eyes of the Church.
Trust me. :heart:

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Man, the whole gang's here. I'm concerned for Arch's well being during this. Syr, Gelyk, Audric, Smoke...
Dayter'll only be there for Elizabeth's well being, don't have to worry about Dayter. :D who knows, we probably will become allies, through a common goal. And protect Elizabeth from other people! Oh yeah, and Syr's my bb. :heart:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Nobody will attack anyone for any unreasonable reason while i am present, it would be a crime in the eyes of the Church.

And -NOBODY- wants to be seen bad in the eyes of the Church.
Trust me. :heart:
...*Shrug* I'd only not fight for the sake of the event hosts. Otherwise, I'd kill who I please~ :p But, since it's a rule, no killing shall be done~

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Dayter'll only be there for Elizabeth's well being, don't have to worry about Dayter. :D who knows, we probably will become allies, through a common goal. And protect Elizabeth from other people! Oh yeah, and Syr's my bb. :heart:
Syr killed me~

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Vorar's approach to people fighting in its presence is to knock their heads together, just so ya know.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Don't worry about that, Vorar's got a good enough arm to not hit the cliffs and there're no sharks in the water.

*goes off to write shark lore*

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"
-Ulfberht

-K9

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"
So long as I am able to attend, which I should be able to.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Said Albert Einstein, before Steven Hawking dropped him into the rancor-pit...

Hawkings: Heh-heh-heh
Einstein: Whu are yu laughing?
Hawkings: You-are-standing-over-the-rancor-pit.
EXACTLY you got the reference you win a prize that i have yet to determine :D