Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Elder Scrolls Online.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
My computer crashed from liking ani's post..Something wrong with you ani?

Well..I do think online is a good idea..I just hope, don't kill me if it's already decided, that they don't ask for 15 bucks a month or something..

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Holy shizzle... I forgot to put LEGO Universe... Loved that game
But I don't see how you got higher Lighty as I wrote Paragraphs as well as Beta-tesing The Secret World and Star Wars: The Old Republic and played a ton of MMORPGs, just curious, tis all ;)
Maybe I am famous? I don't know, My app took me about 30-40 mins, I just wrote about what I would test?

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Easy way to sort this out..

Pics or it didn't happen! :p
Why would you take pics of a application? I'm not the only one who get extreme who plays Hollow, a few other of our members got it as well. Anyway extreme does not mean I WILL get a place, just VERY likely.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Honestly it really just depends on what you write and click.
The more information you give them the more likely you are going to be taken.

I test - filled it to see if i even ahd a chance and nearly had extreme too, and would have gotten it with posting my computer specs too - I didn't file the application yet though. (Will do when more time)

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Honestly it really just depends on what you write and click.
The more information you give them the more likely you are going to be taken.

I test - filled it to see if i even ahd a chance and nearly had extreme too, and would have gotten it with posting my computer specs too - I didn't file the application yet though. (Will do when more time)
Thank you

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I forgot 2 things in my application. I forgot to add that I'm one of those persons who tries out every single feature to find bugs and then report them.

And I forgot to add that I'm beta testing Path of Exile.

I'm a dumb :confused:

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I though after hat I could have explained what I did in my past beta's

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
i beta tested three but only put two i smacked my self int he head after for not adding the third

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
Has it even been fully opened yet on the site it says it will be open at certain intervals maybe it's not available yet :(

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
They just sent out invites to apply a week ago, I'll guess whenever they have their custom rendeder.
Also, here is some concept art
View attachment 19973
Saw that on FB, I love the middle Nord Heavy Armour
Just to name them, all are heavy armours but from left to right
High Elven , Nordic, Breton
So have they actually sent out beta invites or not now, I'm partially confused