Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fall of The Inquisition

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Take a chill pill, me and Axex were both joking. There's no need to get so angry about it... after the initial post I'm actually pretty calm. I've had plans all along in case of emergency.

Joking? ._.

*slowly walks backwards to his corner*

EDIT: I don't care if people find me weird, but I find big forum feuds like this one kinda epic in its own way... o-o

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I have one goal;

"Make it great"

And with that, I echo the earlier statements of Valonyx.

Due to the nature of the Crowns state, at the moment, it would be best if it wasn't messed with too much. I ask you guys to work with me so we can set up amazing things, not because I'm interested in keeping the Crown. I have planned on losing it from the beginning, as soon as I got it stable for you guys to take - Which has been delayed a touch by the Exodus, but is yet still foremost.

Mich is trying to set stuff up and when everyone and their dog keeps jumping at her, she... Well, she can't.

Edit: Added some clarification.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Yeah, honestly the only problem I had was the lack of Arbiter, aside from that, it really does sound like a kick-ass event!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
ok one thing in advance:

August was asked to join the Assault on the very same day it happened, no one knew it would run the same day though, which is why August did in the end not join - Simply because we couldn't discuss whether we'd do it or not.

We would most likely have joined though, and the Inquisition being down is not exactly something our RP chars would condemn.

The problem I see here is really that they had no chance to rebute due to only a very small number of their total being there in the first place.
And yes I agree its unfair that the same person's hold said power for such a long time.
I also have to agree with spark though, that it is not exactly fair people have to ask Michcat for permission to take her throne while everything else can be taken away any time people gather, whether they know something is brewing or not.
it is in fact what Axex said, i just have to spread rumors in the Gazette that I will claim the throne soon and would be entitled to run in the Palace with 20 People and claim the throne when maybe 3 Silvercloaks are there.

Personally I think the idea was awesome, and I wish I'd known sooner.
On the other hand I can also understand how Polo feels about it and why he is not happy about is.
Which is why I'm pretty divided on the entire issue.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I also have to agree with spark though, that it is not exactly fair people have to ask Michcat for permission to take her throne
You do not have to ask her or get her permission first!

God why do people keep thinking this?
Does it say this somewhere?

Michcat

I also have to agree with spark though, that it is not exactly fair people have to ask Michcat for permission to take her throne while everything else can be taken away any time people gather, whether they know something is brewing or not.

This is only until I can get those takeover/rebellion guidelines and an actual Crown nice, hot, and ready - for people to take.

You'll also be able to fight for power in a lovely GoC, so hey ho

Michcat

You do not have to ask her or get her permission first!

God why do people keep thinking this?
Does it say this somewhere?

Just a request from myself, because of how utterly ridiculous some things can be and how I actually want to get work done.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I understand that but you cant really expect someone to ask you if its ok if they try to take you off the throne. Clear conflict of interest XD

And you can set up the crown system/dynamics without actually being the holder of the crown :p

Michcat

I understand that but you cant really expect someone to ask you if its ok if they try to take you off the throne. Clear conflict of interest XD

And you can set up the crown system/dynamics without actually being the holder of the crown :p

I don't know, man, setting up events that'll go down pretty epicly ranks pretty far over any feelings of preservation.

Nor can I get rid of it until its finalized, thats why I got the whole crown business in the first place. Honestly would've handed it off by now, but the Exodus started moving and I had to put it aside for that.

Darko

Lord of Altera
So uh... This is all cool.

House Tideborne makes a (not so) formal announcement to both sides:

Whoever pays us the most, will get our full support in this conflict between religions.
-Lord Darko Tideborne.

Spark

Broken
Michcat said:
I don't know, man, setting up events that'll go down pretty epicly ranks pretty far over any feelings of preservation.

Nor can I get rid of it until its finalized, thats why I got the whole crown business in the first place. Honestly would've handed it off by now, but the Exodus started moving and I had to put it aside for that.
Wouldn't it have made sense for someone else to have it then? Since you don't have time with the Exodus and stuff, then a non-staff member with dedication and a claim could run it without being overwelmed.