Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Council

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Queen Leminth has destroyed the magically-enforced Rule of Altera, in sacrifice of herself. .

The Palace will be left as a memorial.

The Neutral Territories (Server Builds) will be managed by the Staff. The Silver Council is a collection of NPCs who will govern Port Silver, Sorrowlands, handle taxes, rents, etc. and thus on.

Everything not claimed by a house is Neutral Territory, as is every Server Build.

NPCs will be controlled by the Silver Council.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Great houses AND the Vassal Houses AND the Lesser Houses. They all got a say in things now.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Well... That makes the title Dera'ko more... it truly exists now that they aren't vassals to the queen... Sadly that makes my event plans disappear as I had once hoped for a battle for independence instead of the silver crown being destroyed.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Long live remember the Queen!

Question - What will happen to the Silvercloaks and Guardians because I understand they were Crown organisations. I assume Silvercloaks will be disbanded again but Guardians seem to be more free. @Michcat

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Long live remember the Queen!

Question - What will happen to the Silvercloaks and Guardians because I understand they were Crown organisations. I assume Silvercloaks will be disbanded again but Guardians seem to be more free. @Michcat
Nothing. The Royal Council was never officially disbanded and can continue to exist even without the Queen. There is no reason why the Silvercloaks have to be disbanded.

:p

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Ooh, I can be Princess of the far South East, seeing as there's nothing there except for our island.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I'm guessing it's going to be like Game of Thrones, where every clan, house, city, or other group of any form makes it's leader the King/Queen.