Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Council

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I think we kind of need to sort out which factions there are so far.

I hear talk of the Earthspawn forming a group with places like Twilight Falls.

And apart from that it's all up to suspicion, are the South alone? Have they joined with the North? Have everywhere joined up against the middle?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I like to propose the opposite (not to bother you personally, just a thought)
Let's not make faction ooc-ly to prevent ALL metagaming.
Let's do it all in rp online, just like in real times, you don't know who you're fighting against. You don't know anything except what you have seen or heard.
Sounds fun to me, just a random idea, i'm not really bothered by who wins the crown really. I just enjoy the spectacle of how people get there.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
The only problem with that is with timezones you can't get everybody online at once.

Oh and I won't be able to take part at all whatsoever..

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The Crown is gone now. No Silver Throne to support it any more.

Basically everyone dukes it out to see if any faction can hold power.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Pirate you should go make a thread rigt now that takes in every bodys comments on what to name natural landmarks in altera, because rigt now I dont feel like the south sea and the north sea cuts it, if you know what i mean. Anyone agree with me?

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
I think we kind of need to sort out which factions there are so far.

I hear talk of the Earthspawn forming a group with places like Twilight Falls.

And apart from that it's all up to suspicion, are the South alone? Have they joined with the North? Have everywhere joined up against the middle?
Whys everyone hating on the middle!? What'd we ever do?

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
So to me... it seems the Northern Kingdoms is just a chunk of land where houses and organizations can conquer land? History all over again in a videogame with RP! :D

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Brogan, you sexy butt ;)! Let me handle dis thing, and stop saying stuff that I'll release myself soon. You know i've been waiting for something like that for months... Everything's planned.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Furthermore, I would like to inform most lords that the Great Lion Empire will soon make its appearance official, and will soon publish a full description of the situation.