Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Council

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Or perhaps machy was just a sec too fast and it already happened!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Or perhaps I'm just a random buzzy noise of some fly in between the conversation of machy and michcat, who knows?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Hey Faelin, let's establish a Northern Alliance.
That's what we've kinda bin thinking of for the last 5 minutes.. XD

All we need is a name for the ocean in the North, and then we can make a name for all the factions in the north around that Ocean.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'd like to propose a treaty between the nations of the South Alteran Cartel and the continents of the North, East, and West. Let us unite against the middle continent@

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I'd like to propose a treaty between the nations of the South Alteran Cartel and the continents of the North, East, and West. Let us unite against the middle continent@
I take it you mean North East, South East, South West, and North West also?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I like it how the moment house competition / goc / politics comes up, I start seeing comments from @Lord_Sinclair . I remember during the GoC he was the most clever politician on the side I was on :) Very good reasoning and arguments all the time