Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Militia

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I would rather like to be in the Melee team instead. But I will help Snipero1 in his projects

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Ok I'm making the Parkour course now but I'd prefer it if someone else did it as I'm not good at making parkour.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Group is awesome, but it needs more Pyromancy and Chaos and Mental-Instability... Hence, I volunteer the master of these three arts, and your adopted relative, Basil... Assuming you accept him, I also volunteer him to be Adviser of the Wizardly Arts... But, of course, he'll also fight.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Im sorry to say snipero1, but i was put in the strike team :(

But still, that doesn't mean we can't work together now and then ingame ;)
also, if you need help with those barracks of yours, do ask. i'd gladly help out :)

i'll see you online :)

-Mountainpuma

snipero1

Lord of Altera
I need some help on the barracks as I'm hoping to extend the Barracks with a bedroom and an armoury

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
I could be head of healing, my character is good at both offensive magic and healing magic, and potion brewing. (I would also be more than happy to throw snowballs)

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Update on Command ranks
Supreme Commander- Polo the Shirt
Archer Commander- Snipero "Headshotter" Bow (tdoggy27)(freyadavis)(warwolf)(pliverpayne)(mokwar)(AJ GUathier)
Melee Commander- Jake "Slicer" Chopemup (maybe tdoggy27)(Overlord)(warwolf)
Head of Healers- (AJ GUathier)
Strike Team Leader- Benijim "Parkour" Runner (epikplayer) (Roablade) (mistahh)- FULL
Folk Fighters-

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
My name is Lars Valantino i would like to join the Silver militia as an archer
I'am a trained hunter from the woods and is great at range combat

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
All people who apply please stait your main weapon. Accepting all swordsmen for the Melee Team becuase of low numbers. 2 more well armed and armoured people needed in the Strike team for Guarding Lord Polo.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I would love to help in anyway I can!
I would much prefer to be a healer, but I can shoot an arrow and swing a sword quite well, I am quite well rounded.
I have no main weapon :p

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Welcome! You can be in Healers and Melee. Once the Melee numbers fill up you can concentrate fully on healing!

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Update on Command ranks

Supreme Commander- Polo the Shirt

Archer Commander- Snipero "Headshotter" Bow (tdoggy27)(freyadavis)(warwolf)(pliverpayne)(mokwar)(AJ GUathier)

Melee Commander- Jake "Slicer" Chopemup (maybe tdoggy27)(Overlord)(warwolf)(ghostkario)(mariomluigifish) More Needed

Head of Healers- (AJ GUathier)(Bruce)) More Needed

Strike Team Leader- Benijim "Parkour" Runner (epikplayer) (Roablade) (mistahh)- 2 more needed

Folk Fighters- Many more needed