Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Militia

ok so who is in charge of this...i thought mrpolo?.. saw some 1 talking to him in ooc and he didnt seem to have a clue about it?,,,,is it sniper or?thx.....im getting bored, the towns and house i joined have changed owners so im in the dark as to whats going on there..im just looking for fun

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
My name is wolf, and I will be honored to fight in the silver militia, I want to join the melee team.

snipero1

Lord of Altera
News just in, The Slayers have insulted us by taking over our work. I propose that we try to take back our work through diplomacy. Give them some wool,rads stone and gold and they might go away. They're values seem good so maybe we could have a perpetual alliance?

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
You are right, Dan! *Mutters to himself* And I wanted to take over them head on.....
I will try to gain the materials and then I will report them to Dan.

-Kairo

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Guys, i have a request.

You see, even though it was taken over by the slayers, i still have a locked chest inside. Note that this chest contain things that i have worked hard to archieve, so please, when you recapture our headquarters ( if you do ) then please tell me. I'd really like to have my stuff back. :)

-See you guys online :D

-Mountainpuma

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Well, it looks like my men are being busy....

I'll have to go look at my new fortress.
Thanks for that.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Unbelievable.

I was gone for 2 days doing homework, therefore you steal my stuff. not cool dude. :mad:

please, I'd really like it if i could just get my stuff, then i'll leave you slayers alone. :(

-Mountainpuma

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Really, i've never done anything to you slayers. So i honestly don't see why you would keep a hard working player from at least reclaiming his stuff. :(

-Mountainpuma

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
The slayers are those self righteous people that will always die cowardly deaths at the end.