Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Smithing Guild

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I can help OOC building, Vaziel can help you with wood-working and building, my help doesn't extend farther then that.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
still looking for other smith members or people who would like to learn about smithing, whether it be weapons, armor, jewelry, tools, or repairing

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I've been poked about the posters in Avignon, my apologies for the lack of a message board, it's on my list to add.~
We got the message board up in Avignon, for the time being (I don't know if Paint would want to move it later) but you're good to go there.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
We got the message board up in Avignon, for the time being (I don't know if Paint would want to move it later) but you're good to go there.
If I had a book to place I would XP but I ran out...though, I have also posted an application form for me to help keep track of those who would like to join the guild and what position they'd be!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
i have some smithing equipment under my shop. I will gladly give it as my Smith friend has left the server. This is a great opportunity to start an alliance with our factions, but i must gets set up first. I will be sure to come to you for our first alliance!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
i have some smithing equipment under my shop. I will gladly give it as my Smith friend has left the server. This is a great opportunity to start an alliance with our factions, but i must gets set up first. I will be sure to come to you for our first alliance!
you got it! I'll add an area to show who we are currently aligned with and who we have decided not to do business with another time

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Would you prefer if i recruited members first before requesting such an alliance? I can do that in a jiffy after i have aet up everything, i have ICly been interviewing people but i havnt told much people about Sangria

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
Character Name: Kalrag
IGN: Madox1
Profession: (Apprentice)
Experience: When he was a child, he would practice with his father

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I would appreciate it if whoever took the poster down from crossroads would return it, I'm not exactly swimming in materials to make books.
Tell me what it said and I'll throw a new poster your way.