Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Smithing Guild

Bakaling

Lord of Altera
*Sweats*
Character Name: Sunny Cailli
IGN: Bakaling
Current Profession: Powdersmith/Tinker
Experience: Apprenticed under his father in the production of Black Powder, Inherited the workshop at his passing.

(No idea if Powdersmithing would grant him permission of The Guild or not, but regardless he would make attempt in joining for the off-chance.)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
. . .
debates between potential danger to the guild, risking the lives of his members, friends, and crafts....

and explosions...

upload_2016-2-24_16-58-44.png

Explosions wins

Welcome aboard! Though Sunny will still be learning a bit of smithing :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If you've got any smiths or apprentices in need of their own spot to smith or sell items, I recommend Queens Port. It got a nice smithy and the town has the potential of creating active profession roleplays where the streets are filled with busy people :) Just for your consideration.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
If you've got any smiths or apprentices in need of their own spot to smith or sell items, I recommend Queens Port. It got a nice smithy and the town has the potential of creating active profession roleplays where the streets are filled with busy people :) Just for your consideration.
uhm...the guild's kinda made so that the apprentices and smiths have a place to work with all the equipment that they'd need in the presence of other smiths who could help them out, so I don't think we'd need any spots in Queens Port, but thanks for the offer.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
uhm...the guild's kinda made so that the apprentices and smiths have a place to work with all the equipment that they'd need in the presence of other smiths who could help them out, so I don't think we'd need any spots in Queens Port, but thanks for the offer.
ah alright, pity! Good luck on training those smiths ! :D

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Roy sorta chased me away due to that conflict, but am i safe to say we could still link up in an alliance? Finally got a port to a dockmaster set, so i can start recruiting once i finish bedrooms in my faction's keep. Then may i bring it up? Still interested~

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
it's still possible, just stuff happened that may take it a while to sort out, The Smithing Guild has gone quiet for now, it's inhabitants seeming to have dissapeared suddenly

Character Name: Thanatos Lux
IGN: turtlemaster01
Current Profession: Blacksmith,Apprentice (Asked Akasha if she could mentor me and she said yes. I was told in game about this guild and after reading decided to apply.)
Experience: Has basics understanding of Iron shaping and smelting of ores but past that he has no training.
(I currently reside in Queen's Port)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Thanatos Lux
IGN: turtlemaster01
Current Profession: Blacksmith,Apprentice (Asked Akasha if she could mentor me and she said yes. I was told in game about this guild and after reading decided to apply.)
Experience: Has basics understanding of Iron shaping and smelting of ores but past that he has no training.
(I currently reside in Queen's Port)

also, accepted~ Roy won't be around for a while as I wanted to take a break from him, but Akasha is his first apprentice to fully learn everything he knows about smithing, so you should be good~

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Is this guild still going to be a thing in the new continent once regions get set up?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
What region of the map were you planning to have the town in?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
What region of the map were you planning to have the town in?
oh, you can take a look by clicking the sigil in my signature, will take you right to the town's page. I know that's a long ways away, so I was gonna try and organize a travel rp to go on, though I don't want it to take forever so I was gonna ask staff for a little bit of help, just in being able to port small distances after each session of the travel rp was done... would that be okay staff?
Elz Lannis

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Regions are opening soon, I'll not be adding any ports before then. (There's the new port/travel system thread by solus as well)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Regions are opening soon, I'll not be adding any ports before then. (There's the new port/travel system thread by solus as well)
no no no, I meant like... as we're "travelling" from point A to point B, we're not gonna get there in one day, especially if we're rping the trip. so imagine a group moving from spawn camp t the area I had planned for Ironwall, each day they move a portion of the distance, I don't want this to take 20 days, would rather not have people spend an hour just walking their characters, and rping while moving would be an absolute nightmare. So what I would request is that, at the end of each rp session, each player will be ported to the same spot, some distance down their intended path, closer to Ironwall. there, a claim will temporarily be made (unless coinciding with someone else's) where a camp will be set up and camping rp can go on. Then, we start again the next day.